ISE deploys TCS BaNCS market infrastructure suite
Inter-connected Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (ISE) has selected TCS BaNCS for an integrated trading, clearing and surveillance platform. The TCS BaNCS market infrastructure suite will be implemented to revive ISE operations for the equity cash segment in the first phase, with the possibility of supporting the derivatives segment in the future.
"Our evaluation of the TCS solution has been rigorous and detailed, encompassing technical and functional aspects of the solution. We are confident that the state-of-the-art solution and TCS expertise in this space will help us launch the exchange smoothly," said P. J. Mathew, MD, ISE.
The market infrastructure solutions from TCS BaNCS are a comprehensive, web-enabled product suite. It addresses straight-through-processing across the entire capital market infrastructure value chain encompassing exchange trading, exchange clearing with CCP, central depository/registry services, market surveillance, and extending into areas like RTA Services.
"We are now expanding our offering in the market infrastructure value chain by launching our new Java-based exchange trading and market surveillance platforms, with the latest technology, high performance and low latency," said R. Vivekanand, global head, market infrastructure, TCS Financial Solutions.
- Xiaomi Continues To Rule India's Smartphone Market
- Indian Businesses Lack Confidence In Digital Transformation Capabilities
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Supreme Court Website Hacked; Is India Ready To Defend?
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- Flipkart, ASUS Announce Long-Term Partnership For India Market
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization