ISE deploys TCS BaNCS market infrastructure suite
Inter-connected Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (ISE) has selected TCS BaNCS for an integrated trading, clearing and surveillance platform. The TCS BaNCS market infrastructure suite will be implemented to revive ISE operations for the equity cash segment in the first phase, with the possibility of supporting the derivatives segment in the future.
"Our evaluation of the TCS solution has been rigorous and detailed, encompassing technical and functional aspects of the solution. We are confident that the state-of-the-art solution and TCS expertise in this space will help us launch the exchange smoothly," said P. J. Mathew, MD, ISE.
The market infrastructure solutions from TCS BaNCS are a comprehensive, web-enabled product suite. It addresses straight-through-processing across the entire capital market infrastructure value chain encompassing exchange trading, exchange clearing with CCP, central depository/registry services, market surveillance, and extending into areas like RTA Services.
"We are now expanding our offering in the market infrastructure value chain by launching our new Java-based exchange trading and market surveillance platforms, with the latest technology, high performance and low latency," said R. Vivekanand, global head, market infrastructure, TCS Financial Solutions.
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- AI Is Changing Every Area Of Business
- TCS Hired Over 20% Outside India In last 12 Months
- Top Fintech Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- AI, AR, ML, VoLTE To Boom In 2018: Deloitte
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- India's Telecom Sector To Slash 80K-90K Jobs
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments