ISE deploys TCS BaNCS market infrastructure suite
Inter-connected Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (ISE) has selected TCS BaNCS for an integrated trading, clearing and surveillance platform. The TCS BaNCS market infrastructure suite will be implemented to revive ISE operations for the equity cash segment in the first phase, with the possibility of supporting the derivatives segment in the future.
"Our evaluation of the TCS solution has been rigorous and detailed, encompassing technical and functional aspects of the solution. We are confident that the state-of-the-art solution and TCS expertise in this space will help us launch the exchange smoothly," said P. J. Mathew, MD, ISE.
The market infrastructure solutions from TCS BaNCS are a comprehensive, web-enabled product suite. It addresses straight-through-processing across the entire capital market infrastructure value chain encompassing exchange trading, exchange clearing with CCP, central depository/registry services, market surveillance, and extending into areas like RTA Services.
"We are now expanding our offering in the market infrastructure value chain by launching our new Java-based exchange trading and market surveillance platforms, with the latest technology, high performance and low latency," said R. Vivekanand, global head, market infrastructure, TCS Financial Solutions.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why