iSpire's John Porter Invests In Digital Marketing Firm Shoogloo
John Porter, the chairman of Sinocare Group, which owns and operates hospitals in China, has acquired a 50% stake in digital marketing firm Shoogloo Group. John Porter is an English billionaire businessman and philanthropist best known as the grandson of Sir Jack Cohen founder of Tesco and son of Dame Shirley Porter.
The deal involves a multi-million dollars’ commitment in the project, which would be utilized to equally sustain the functioning of various verticals of Shoogloo Group including Shoogloo Mobile, Shoogloo Digital and Shoogloo Media.
Porter founded i-Spire PLC in 2000 as an Internet operating company focusing on Internet, Media & Technology Investments including Cheapflights.com, Deal Group Media PLC & Ministry of Sound Holdings. LD Sharma is a veteran in the performance digital industry in India having set up various international affiliate networks in India including dgm and Optimise Media (formerly OMG India).
Commenting on the investment, John Porter, Group Chairman, Shoogloo said, “It gives us immense pleasure to be associated with one of the very few and best digital marketing companies delivering pure performance. What convinced me was the conviction and the past experience of LD Sharma towards building and sustaining successful digital businesses in the country and across the world.
I believe that it is inevitable to see Shoogloo surpassing all industry standards and set records in delivering nothing but pure performance and redefining the success altogether with a focus on Mobile.”
LD Sharma, Group Vice Chairman, Shoogloo, “It is always encouraging to be able to connect with people who believe equally in delivering just the best and can simultaneously support you with their industry experience. We are extremely elated to have partnered with John Porter and look at taking the digital marketing industry to next level with entire team’s focused approach.”
In 2007, Shoogloo was launched as an affiliate company delivering sales on performance to thousands of merchants across the world by LD Sharma. Over the last 8 years, Shoogloo has helped all these merchants and their customers in the best possible way to benefit each other with a focus on customer engagement related products including VoucherCodes.in in over 22 countries.
- How Salesforces Helps iQor In Its Digital Transformation Journey
- 5 Ways Integrating CRM with Marketing Automation Can Boost Sales
- Retail Sector Sees Huge Digital Skills Gap, Says Study
- IoT Projects Fast Becoming Mainstream, Says Study
- This Virtual CIO Is Helping Kerala Enterprises In Digital Transformation
- Creating A Strategic I&T Roadmap For Digital Success
- Helping Companies Stay Relevant In An Ever-Changing Digital Landscape
- Cognizant To Buy Digital Engineering Firm Softvision
- Most Firms Don't Meet Consumers’ Expectations, Says Gartner
- The Bots Are Here, And That's Great News!