IT Dept Raids Tulip Offices
The IT Department conducted a series of searches at offices of Tulip Telecom late last week.
The data telecommunication services and IT solutions provider has allegedly evaded taxes running into crores of rupees
PTI reports said that the raids were conducted in at least six to seven premises in the NCR.
Tulip officials remained unavailable for comment.
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- Using Big Data To Solve Telcos' Frauds, Revenue leakage
- Videocon Telecom Ventures Into Security, Survelliance
- GST Rollout: Here's What IT-Telecom Experts Say
- Telcos Leveraging IoT To Gain An Edge