IT Dept Raids Tulip Offices
The IT Department conducted a series of searches at offices of Tulip Telecom late last week.
The data telecommunication services and IT solutions provider has allegedly evaded taxes running into crores of rupees
PTI reports said that the raids were conducted in at least six to seven premises in the NCR.
Tulip officials remained unavailable for comment.
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- Most CIOs Not Interested In Blockchain 'Hype'
- NDCP 2018: Preparing India For A Digital Future?
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World