IT governance enables to cut risks, optimise resources
It has been observed that organisations following a good corporate governance model not only overcome critical hurdles but also reap tangible benefits in the long run. In recent times as IT’s role gradually shifts from that of a support function to being a business enabler, it is imperative that organisations have a governance model for IT.
In an exclusive video interview to CXOtoday, Avinash Kadam, Advisor - India Task Force, ISACA, demystifies IT governance and explains how it creates value for businesses.
1. What is IT governance? How has its acceptance been amongst Indian enterprises? (00:07)
2. As IT is still viewed as a cost center, will businesses still go ahead in formulating an IT governance framework? (02:43)
3. Can outsourcing the IT infrastructure absolve an organisation from formulating an IT governance framework? (04:28)
4. How should organisations ensure they have robust IT governance in place? (05:55)
5. You have been a CIO yourself. In your experience, how should Indian organisations overcome hurdles in implementing IT governance? (08:31)
6. What role is ISACA playing to educate organisations for effective IT governance? (10:12)
- Infosys’ Blunder: Throwing Baby With The Bathwater
- Infosys Blames Mr. Murthy For Vishal Sikka’s Resignation
- Thomson Reuters, NSDL Partner To Offer GST Solution To Enterprises
- India's BI Software Revenue To Reach USD 245 Mn in 2017: Gartner
- How Enterprises Can Thrive In A Risk-Laden World
- Why Every Day Is Backup Day
- What It Takes To Be The 'World's Most Ethical IT Firm'
- Data Literacy Is Mission Critical For Businesses
- IoT Adds Fuel To Smart Cities’ Engine
- Vishal Sikka vs Infosys: Corporate Governance In Question