IT pros can leverage MS’ new program for upskilling
Microsoft has launched a new initiative for IT pros across the country to equip them for modern app development scenarios. The IT major, along with some of its leading learning solution partners like NIIT, Aptech, and IT-Networkz, has introduced a new initiative across India for IT professionals and app developers to hone their skills.
“Cloud computing and developing apps are big trends. It is reshaping the landscape in many ways and the developers and IT professionals have an opportunity like never before. We are working with Microsoft to help the developers and IT professionals make the most of this opportunity,” says Amitabh Lahiri, president and Quality Leader, NIIT on the new initiative.
“The reality of multi-device, multi-screen experience is reforming how developers think about both building and monetizing apps, and the increasing presence of cloud services in the back end adds to this ongoing change. This unique initiative in collaboration with Microsoft will provide a roadmap to help IT professionals in their chosen field,” added Anuj Kacker, executive director, APTECH.
According to a senior Microsoft official, India is becoming a significant market for enterprise app services in the last few years. There is great potential for local business in Enterprise Application Services. The new initiative is being powered by Microsoft Virtual Academy, will empower IT pros and developers with appropriate app demand.
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India