IT Solutions Marked Down
Acer India has collaborated with ICICI Bank to make IT solutions easy and affordable for the SMB, SME and education sectors in India.
A news release said that the association will significantly enhance and facilitate access to latest technology for these segments and will aid them in increasing competitiveness.
ICICI Bank provides a broad spectrum of financial services to individuals and companies and is focused on these segments across India. The Acer-ICICI financing option offers special loans, from Rs.30, 000 onwards, for all office equipment.
The tie up facilitates easy buying and processing options, to help increase PC penetration in the SMB & SME sectors. Acer will employ its widespread network of 3000 channel partners including their ‘Star VAR’ partners to address all product categories. The program will also help channel partners increase their reach in these markets.
S Rajendran, general manager, sales and marketing, Acer India said, “Technology is essential to enable businesses to become more competitive in the global economy. Technology adoption in India is a critical element towards economic growth and Acer’s mission is to empower people with affordable technology. IT adoption in the SMB, SME and Education segments, especially in the Tier II markets, has always hinged on affordability. To address this very need, Acer has introduced this collaborative financing scheme with ICICI Bank, to provide the latest technology solutions at affordable costs.”
Vijay Chandok, senior general manager and Head-SEG ICICI Bank added, “SMEs are a vital sector of the Indian economy and ICICI Bank is continuously working towards growth and development of this sector. Through our tie-up with Acer we aim to provide easy financing schemes to SMEs to facilitate early IT adoption & automation to make them more efficient & competitive.”
ICICI Bank and Acer will jointly work towards creating awareness on the benefits of IT and its usage in various segments through a series of road shows and workshops.
- How Make in India Can Lead The World With Disruptive Innovation
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- When Alibaba's Jack Ma Retires To Focus On Philanthropy, Education