ITC Infotech and Oracle enter into joint BPO initiative
ITC Infotech, a global IT services and solutions provider and a fully owned subsidiary of ITC Ltd., is working with Oracle to provide loyalty and marketing-based BPO services. As per the BPO initiative agreement, ITC Infotech will have the non-exclusive license to use the Loyalty & Marketing program solution offered by Oracle.
B Sumant, Managing Director, ITC Infotech, said, “We are extending our value proposition on loyalty services to our customers by working closely with Oracle. Loyalty is a key growth area for ITC Infotech and we are witnessing significant traction in this area. Companies across the board are looking at enhancing customer relations and strengthening customer retention.”
This working relationship is claimed to help ITC Infotech expand its services to the BPO market globally. Oracle’s offerings will support ITC Infotech in providing customers loyalty, marketing and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions in an outsourced business process model. ITC Infotech, along with its partner(s), can also provide services in the areas of loyalty strategy and program design, rewards and fulfillment, analytics, partner management, hosting, etc.
Tibor Beles, Vice President, Oracle Business Process Outsourcing, said, “Our ‘BPO Powered by Oracle’ program focuses on creating and developing relationships to provide enhanced services to our end customers through working with BPO service providers that have deep domain expertise and strong execution capabilities. ITC Infotech has carved a niche in the loyalty and marketing services arena, and the new Oracle-based offering will be extremely well positioned to address a growing demand for comprehensive loyalty outsourcing services.”
ITC Infotech has been a long term Oracle partner for Siebel Loyalty & Marketing, a Platinum level member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork, and has also established an Oracle Industry Solutions Center of Excellence. The company has implemented Siebel Loyalty for the airlines industry, hospitality industry, and for a coalition loyalty across hospitality and retail companies.
- Indian FinTech industry on an innovation spree in recent times
- Digital Has Already Changed How We Think And Act: NESS
- Social Selling Is The Future For Acquiring New Clients
- Text Vs Speech: The Best Messaging Platform for Enterprises
- M&A: Is Security Industry Set For A Paradigm Shift?
- Moody’s Analytics Chooses Qlik For Risk Management
- Microsoft-Adobe Ink Cloud Deal To Fight Salesforce
- 5 Ways IT Pros Can Smarten Up With Data Analytics
- 3 Cloud Computing Mantras For Every CIO
- How Big Data Is Altering The Manufacturing Landscape