ITC Infotech, Ramco Partner For Aviation Biz
Enterprise IT company, Ramco systems, has formed a partnership with ITC Infotech to strengthen its aviation capabilities and expand expertise in the human capital management domain. ITC Infotech, a leading global IT services and solution company, is a fully owned subsidiary company of ITC.
The partnership will enable ITC Infotech to strengthen its aviation capabilities and expand its expertise in the Human Capital Management (HCM) domain, the company said in a statement. The partnership will also facilitate Ramco to expand its footprint across the commercial airlines space and further strengthen its client portfolio across key markets, including North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The partnership will enable ITC Infotech to extend its Aviation solution through Ramco’s MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) offering, integrated with the latest technology stacks such as Cloud, Mobility and simplified user experience. Through this partnership, both the companies will provide cloud-based application and enhance enterprise business solutions with latest innovations and real-time optimisation, the statement added.
“Our partnership with ITC Infotech is beyond product resell and implementation, and will focus on leveraging innovation as the key driver to deliver customer benefit,” Ramco Systems CEO Virender Aggarwal said.
“We are glad to have struck the right partnership. Together, we will focus on providing rich, comprehensive offerings to clients,” he added.
Stating that the partnership with Ramco Systems would deepen the company’s offerings in the aviation industry, ITC Infotech, MD and CEO, Sushma Rajagopalan said, “this alliance will further strengthen our ERP service offerings and enhance value delivered to our customers.”
Ramco Systems currently has over 1,600 employees across 20 offices present globally, the statement said.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business