ITC Infotech, Ramco Partner For Aviation Biz
Enterprise IT company, Ramco systems, has formed a partnership with ITC Infotech to strengthen its aviation capabilities and expand expertise in the human capital management domain. ITC Infotech, a leading global IT services and solution company, is a fully owned subsidiary company of ITC.
The partnership will enable ITC Infotech to strengthen its aviation capabilities and expand its expertise in the Human Capital Management (HCM) domain, the company said in a statement. The partnership will also facilitate Ramco to expand its footprint across the commercial airlines space and further strengthen its client portfolio across key markets, including North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The partnership will enable ITC Infotech to extend its Aviation solution through Ramco’s MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) offering, integrated with the latest technology stacks such as Cloud, Mobility and simplified user experience. Through this partnership, both the companies will provide cloud-based application and enhance enterprise business solutions with latest innovations and real-time optimisation, the statement added.
“Our partnership with ITC Infotech is beyond product resell and implementation, and will focus on leveraging innovation as the key driver to deliver customer benefit,” Ramco Systems CEO Virender Aggarwal said.
“We are glad to have struck the right partnership. Together, we will focus on providing rich, comprehensive offerings to clients,” he added.
Stating that the partnership with Ramco Systems would deepen the company’s offerings in the aviation industry, ITC Infotech, MD and CEO, Sushma Rajagopalan said, “this alliance will further strengthen our ERP service offerings and enhance value delivered to our customers.”
Ramco Systems currently has over 1,600 employees across 20 offices present globally, the statement said.
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- AI Is Changing Every Area Of Business
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Small Business Financing Trends To Stay Abreast Of
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Zuckerberg Pledges Renewed Zeal In Facebook’s Biz Model