ITC Infotech, Ramco Partner For Aviation Biz
Enterprise IT company, Ramco systems, has formed a partnership with ITC Infotech to strengthen its aviation capabilities and expand expertise in the human capital management domain. ITC Infotech, a leading global IT services and solution company, is a fully owned subsidiary company of ITC.
The partnership will enable ITC Infotech to strengthen its aviation capabilities and expand its expertise in the Human Capital Management (HCM) domain, the company said in a statement. The partnership will also facilitate Ramco to expand its footprint across the commercial airlines space and further strengthen its client portfolio across key markets, including North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The partnership will enable ITC Infotech to extend its Aviation solution through Ramco’s MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul) offering, integrated with the latest technology stacks such as Cloud, Mobility and simplified user experience. Through this partnership, both the companies will provide cloud-based application and enhance enterprise business solutions with latest innovations and real-time optimisation, the statement added.
“Our partnership with ITC Infotech is beyond product resell and implementation, and will focus on leveraging innovation as the key driver to deliver customer benefit,” Ramco Systems CEO Virender Aggarwal said.
“We are glad to have struck the right partnership. Together, we will focus on providing rich, comprehensive offerings to clients,” he added.
Stating that the partnership with Ramco Systems would deepen the company’s offerings in the aviation industry, ITC Infotech, MD and CEO, Sushma Rajagopalan said, “this alliance will further strengthen our ERP service offerings and enhance value delivered to our customers.”
Ramco Systems currently has over 1,600 employees across 20 offices present globally, the statement said.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study