ITC Infotech to Facilitate Windows 7 Migration
ITC Infotech, a global IT services company, recently launched services to help customers migrate seamlessly to the latest Windows 7 operating system.
The company has partnered with Microsoft to offer services around Microsoft s Application Compatibility Framework (ACF). Jake Braly, group manager of US BMO, Microsoft, said, ITC Infotech has been a valued partner in the Application Compatibility PoC Program since May 2009.
In association with Microsoft, ITC Infotech will work with customers in resolving compatibility issues. Some of the key business benefits of the ACF include packaged assessment, enablement through technical training and remediation of business critical applications.
S Janardhanan, VP, technology services & quality, ITC Infotech, said, Application compatibility is one of the first steps before initiating any large scale deployment. Our services are aimed at providing customers with a clear roadmap for migrating to Windows 7, and mitigate associated risks.
We are pleased to partner with Microsoft around ACF, and look forward to helping our customers maximize returns from their IT investments, he said.
With vast experience around standard desktop services, ITC Infotech understands customer issues and end-user experience, when it comes to desktop refresh programs, the company said in a release.
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Nov 6-11)
- Mixed Reality, AI, Quantum Computing To Bring Massive Shift: Satya Nadella
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 30-Nov 3)
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)