ITC Infotech to host the 4th edition of iTech
ITC Infotech, a specialized global technology services provider and a fully-owned subsidiary of ITC Ltd, has announced the fourth edition of its flagship annual Co-creation and Technology Innovation Platform ‘iTech 2018’. The event is ITC Infotech’s annual technology innovation platform that focuses on leveraging emerging and disruptive technologies to create business-ready solutions, to address some of the most challenging problems faced by the industry. The event will take place at the ITC Infotech corporate headquarters in Bengaluru on 8 and 9 December, 2018.
Speaking about the initiative, Sushma Rajagopalan, MD & CEO, ITC Infotech said, “As a technology company and a differentiator in the digital era, it is imperative for us to collaborate with our employees, our clients, global technology platform majors & ISVs, and the world of startups, in order to identify and brainstorm innovative and fast solutions through new-age and superior digital technologies. Our flagship annual event iTech promotes this through co-creation, co-innovation and collaboration.”
Aimed at boosting digital talent amongst technology enthusiasts and providing a platform for aspiring startups, ITC Infotech will run two parallel tracks, a Startup ‘Showcase’ segment and a programing ‘Codeathon’.
The Startup ‘Showcase’ has been designed with the objective of providing innovative technology startups a platform to present their solutions directly to businesses.ITC Infotech will invite established and early-stage startups to demonstrate solutions leveraging emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Augment Virtual & Mixed Reality, Blockchain, IoT, etc across Industry 4.0, HealthTech and Fintech. ITC Infotech also seeks to partner with relevant startups to help develop the solution, create a joint go-to-market and provide market access.
The Codeathon segment will see teams solving programing challenges that includes - building interactive mobile UI component using platform specific SDK, offline analytics for mobile app, offline app sync, process automation, and labour matching for farming. An open innovation category has also been created for Blockchain Solution across select industry verticals. Three winning teams will get a chance to win a prize money of Rs. 2,00,000, Rs. 1,00,000 and Rs. 50,000.
- Suresh Vasudevan Joins Paytm Money As CTO
- Board Not Ready To Take Responsibilities For Cybersecurity Breaches: EY
- Digital Leader Rohan Ganeson Joins 7.ai As Chief Operating Officer
- Making Digital Advertising More Effective With AI
- Columbia Asia Hospital Goes Digital On Patient Engagement
- CIOs Should Adopt Cultural Change To Drive Digital Transformation
- Top 10 India Predictions On Cloud initiatives By 2023: IDC
- Understanding Four Phases Of The Blockchain Spectrum
- CISOs Should Drive Digital Transformation Or Perish: Study
- New Report Details Serious Cybersecurity Issues In The Digital Era