ITC Infotech, Trivadis Collaborate to Offer IT Ser
Trivadis AG, IT services company headquartered in Zurich, has entered into a strategic partnership with ITC Infotech, a subsidiary of the diversified conglomerate ITC, to facilitate cost optimization and expansion of their portfolio of services to customers.
As a strategy, Trivadis will leverage ITC Infotech’s robust delivery model to enhance value delivery to companies in the DACH region (Switzerland, Germany and Austria). The vast knowledge base and best practices of both partners will enable substantial cost optimization possibilities and value added services for the customers.
Trivadis has very strong technical solution capabilities and track record of long term partnerships with large accounts in the region. Reto Gennoni, CSO, Trivadis, said, "We are glad to be associated with ITC Infotech and together, we can create competitive advantage for companies in industries such as financial services, manufacturing, consumer goods, retail, travel and hospitality and services industry."
Urs Lehner, COO, Trivadis said, "This strategic alliance will help us in faster and better delivery of complex projects In addition, we will strengthen our portfolio especially in the field of output-management, BI and Application Development."
V Sreenivasan, President, European Operations, ITC Infotech, said, "ITC Infotech has successfully delivered significant value and cost optimization to its clientele in Northern Europe. We recognize the distinct culture and productivity norms in each of the regions and will strive to bring the best practices to the DACH region through this partnership with Trivadis AG."
ITC Infotech has been a long term player in the European market with significant presence in UK, Nordics and have over the past three years opened offices in Czech Republic, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, France and have an ecosystem of partners supporting the range of services. ITC Infotech had recently opened an office in Johannesburg in South Africa to service the African market.
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider