'It's Business As Usual': Satyam CEO AS Murty
In his first overseas trip to reinforce Satyam’s commitment, Satyam Computer Services’ newly appointed Chief Executive Officer A.S. Murty today assured Singapore that "It’s business as usual at Satyam".
Murty’s trip underscored the company’s ongoing commitment to Singapore, headquarters for its "Rest of the World" (RoW) operations, which include Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, India and Africa. The visit was also aimed at restoring stakeholders’ confidence and ensuring business continuity in the republic where its business remains strong.
Murty also used his two-day visit to address key considerations about Satyam’s operational and financial aspects. Since 2000, Singapore has been an integral part of the leading global consulting and information technology services provider’s global growth strategy.
"Satyam’s foundation in Singapore and the RoW region is still quite strong," Murty said. "Our customer base remains intact and all of our clients have chosen to stand by us during these challenging times. And, since the beginning of 2009, we have seen a record level of new contracts in the region, which shows the confidence our customers and the industry continue to have in us."
Assuring that Satyam has a promising future, Murty said the new Board represents some of the best management talent available and employee morale continues to be high.
"My immediate priority as CEO is to initiate and cultivate additional measures that will continue to stabilize Satyam and benefit all its stakeholders," Murty said. "Singapore plays a key role in those stabilization efforts, because it is the nerve centre of our efforts to grow our business in this critical region."
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- 10 Data-Driven Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business