Time To Discuss Security At The Board Room
With the rapid adoption of digitization, cloud and the Internet of Things (IoT), cyber threats are becoming more personal and more complicated. In such a complex cyber security landscape, the preparedness of the organization becomes very critical. But, when it comes to awareness about security, many organizations lack the seriousness and willingness to treat security as the boardroom agenda. The trend is drastically changing with CISOs taking an active part in budget allocation and technology deployments safeguard the organization both from external as well as internal threats. The responsibilities of a CISO are more complex today and therefore, a right coordination is essential between a CIO and CISO in framing a security framework.
In a candid interaction with CXO Today, Myla V Pilao, Director, TrendLabs Marketing Communications, Trend Micro highlights complexity of the security landscape and the emerging role of CISOs in addressing the advanced security threats. Pilao also touches upon the point of privacy versus security and a right approach of organizations. Pilao further says that IoT and enterprise built attacks will lead the cyber security landscape in the coming years.
- Despite Potential, AI Has Many Issues To Be Sorted
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations