Time To Discuss Security At The Board Room
With the rapid adoption of digitization, cloud and the Internet of Things (IoT), cyber threats are becoming more personal and more complicated. In such a complex cyber security landscape, the preparedness of the organization becomes very critical. But, when it comes to awareness about security, many organizations lack the seriousness and willingness to treat security as the boardroom agenda. The trend is drastically changing with CISOs taking an active part in budget allocation and technology deployments safeguard the organization both from external as well as internal threats. The responsibilities of a CISO are more complex today and therefore, a right coordination is essential between a CIO and CISO in framing a security framework.
In a candid interaction with CXO Today, Myla V Pilao, Director, TrendLabs Marketing Communications, Trend Micro highlights complexity of the security landscape and the emerging role of CISOs in addressing the advanced security threats. Pilao also touches upon the point of privacy versus security and a right approach of organizations. Pilao further says that IoT and enterprise built attacks will lead the cyber security landscape in the coming years.
- Building A New Cyber Defense Strategy
- When Digital Becomes Human at Infocom Kolkata
- Study Reveals Indian Businesses Make Best Use of Collaboration
- Cyber Threats Cost Indian Cos Upto USD 10.3 Mn In Economic Losses
- Enterprises At Risk: Could Poor Network Visibility Be To Blame?
- How Businesses Can Counter New Forms Of Cyber Threats In 2019
- 7 Trends Driving Enterprise IT Transformation In 2019
- The Next Phase Of IoT Evolution In BFSI Sector
- Why Localization Will Not Help In Monetizing Data
- Trend Micro Helps Motilal Oswal Secure Its IT Infrastructure