Time To Discuss Security At The Board Room
With the rapid adoption of digitization, cloud and the Internet of Things (IoT), cyber threats are becoming more personal and more complicated. In such a complex cyber security landscape, the preparedness of the organization becomes very critical. But, when it comes to awareness about security, many organizations lack the seriousness and willingness to treat security as the boardroom agenda. The trend is drastically changing with CISOs taking an active part in budget allocation and technology deployments safeguard the organization both from external as well as internal threats. The responsibilities of a CISO are more complex today and therefore, a right coordination is essential between a CIO and CISO in framing a security framework.
In a candid interaction with CXO Today, Myla V Pilao, Director, TrendLabs Marketing Communications, Trend Micro highlights complexity of the security landscape and the emerging role of CISOs in addressing the advanced security threats. Pilao also touches upon the point of privacy versus security and a right approach of organizations. Pilao further says that IoT and enterprise built attacks will lead the cyber security landscape in the coming years.
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- 96 pc of Firms Experienced At Least One Severe Exploit, Says Study