ITShastra opens Pune office, appoints Sachin Acharya as VP
ITShastra, a software development, testing and design company for worldwide business needs and offshore project delivery, today announced the opening of new office in Pune. The company has appointed Sachin Acharya as the vice president and head of the branch, located in the Pune ITPark at Aundh.
Speaking about the developments, Prasad Nagool, CEO, ITShastra, said that, “We chose Pune as the ideal location to prepare for company expansion, to maintain business continuity, and to accommodate our disaster recovery plan. With Sachin at the helm of this branch, I am confident in our ability to meet the demand and maintain our core values of honesty, integrity and customer focus.”
According to the company, Acharya, who joined ITShastra five years ago, was instrumental in the implementation of its RxOffice platform at Philadelphia-based Radian (NYSE:RDN) and has also managed offshore development for FMLaw and Prommis Solutions.
“Opening a new branch in Pune allows ITShastra to expand our work across various domains and countries,” Acharya said. “We will continue to deliver expert solutions to meet our clients’ unique technology requirements.”
Prior to joining ITShastra, Acharya worked for BMC Software (NASDAQ:BMC)) located in Pune on datacenter automation and has also worked for Hexaware Technologies.
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- CIO's Five-Point RPA Planning Success Formula
- Key Challenges For Infosys' New CEO Salil Parekh
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?