ITShastra opens Pune office, appoints Sachin Acharya as VP
ITShastra, a software development, testing and design company for worldwide business needs and offshore project delivery, today announced the opening of new office in Pune. The company has appointed Sachin Acharya as the vice president and head of the branch, located in the Pune ITPark at Aundh.
Speaking about the developments, Prasad Nagool, CEO, ITShastra, said that, “We chose Pune as the ideal location to prepare for company expansion, to maintain business continuity, and to accommodate our disaster recovery plan. With Sachin at the helm of this branch, I am confident in our ability to meet the demand and maintain our core values of honesty, integrity and customer focus.”
According to the company, Acharya, who joined ITShastra five years ago, was instrumental in the implementation of its RxOffice platform at Philadelphia-based Radian (NYSE:RDN) and has also managed offshore development for FMLaw and Prommis Solutions.
“Opening a new branch in Pune allows ITShastra to expand our work across various domains and countries,” Acharya said. “We will continue to deliver expert solutions to meet our clients’ unique technology requirements.”
Prior to joining ITShastra, Acharya worked for BMC Software (NASDAQ:BMC)) located in Pune on datacenter automation and has also worked for Hexaware Technologies.
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- Marketing Automation A Growth Driver For EdTech Sector
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data