iValue Hosts iStorm BFSI CXO Conclave At Udaipur
iValue InfoSolutions has hosted iStorm BFSI 2017 conclave at Udaipur, between 21st to 23rd July. This is the 4th edition of iStorm and the first exclusive conclave for CXOs of BFSI vertical. iStorm BFSI 2017 saw participation of 70 delegates including Consultants, Industry experts, Regulatory body, OEM’s and Cyber Security experts.
The discussions highlighted Global and Indian trends in Business and Technology areas around Digital transformation, best-in-class industry practices to minimize risk and maximize opportunities in the DX journey, for the banking, finance and insurance industry.
“iStorm BFSI from iValue has helped in understanding relevance, priority and criticality of DX initiatives. More importantly iValue has been able to simplify DX journey for enhancing business relevance and to maximize massive opportunity in the DIGITAL world, in a safe and secure way,” said Krishna Raj Sharma, Director - BFSI Vertical at iValue InfoSolutions.
Most of the leaders acknowledged with the fact that ‘Digital Disruption’ is already the way forward, with SMAC and IoT adoption being the base camp to digital transformation. The key takeaway for participants of iStorm 2017 were areas to focus on for DX initiatives in BFSI market along with an overall understanding of options available to stay safe and secure, keeping cognizance of fast evolving threat landscape in effective protection and management of Data, Network and Application - DNA of Digital business.
“Great venue and very professionally executed event. Had a good time interacting with customers and understanding their perspective on their Digital transformation journey,” said Vinod Ganesan - Director Sales - Hitachi Data Systems.
“The event was very well organized. The presentations were very informative and very interesting. The panel discussion invited the attention of all towards the investment in security concerns, particularly in terms of time and efforts needed by organizations to protect the interest of all stake holders. It was a wonderful opportunity for networking. Looking forward for next storm,” said Raman Murthy of Bank of Maharashtra.
- iValue, MicroFocus Organize CIO Meet To Discuss IT Infra Challenges
- NIIT To Train 1 Lakh Youth In IT-BSFI Through TPaaS
- Automating IT Services To Drive Digital Transformation
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Indian CIOs Keen On Futuristic Tech: EY-CIO Klub
- Facebook Names Gaurang Shetty Chief Innovation Catalyst, RiiDL
- In 2017 Cyber Criminals Become More Ambitious Than Ever
- RBI Gets Tough On Cybercrime; Will Other Sectors Act Too?
- ESDS Bags Prestigious Award For Cloud Innovation
- Are Robots A Growing Threat To BFSI Employees?