iYogi launches digital service cloud
iYogi, a provider of software and technical support services, has launched a cloud based solution that will help drive service innovation through support automation and customer experience management. With this new offering telecom companies, OEM’s, technology retailers and BPO companies can address new opportunities and generate revenue.
“Digital Service Cloud can generate operating income between $15 U.S. and $20 for every customer interaction. By using DSC telcos, technology retailers, OEMs and global service providers or BPO companies can not only use support as a channel for new revenues, but also expand their business by adding tech support services, the market for which, is estimated at $100 billion globally and at least Rs 20,000 crore in India.” said Uday Challu, CEO and Co-founder of iYogi.
“Since Digital Service Cloud is a SaaS solution as such, it is scalable, secure, and can help companies transform the customer support process, and their business. Service innovation built into the platform puts the end customer in control of how and when they want to access support,” he added.
iYogi claims that it has more than 2.5 million users, and has serviced more than 13 million technical support incidents in the last six years.
The company said that DSC is currently deployed across 12 centres in India, Philippines and United Kingdom. More than 5,000 tech experts use the Digital Service Cloud today to serve users across 10 countries. DSC’s hosted solution can be deployed across multiple contact centres, and with its embedded processes and practices the platform offers out-of-the-box integration with existing systems including ERP, telephony and analytics.
As per Forrester Research, the market for cloud applications is expected to touch over $250 billion by 2020, with the India market estimated at $800 million according to Zinnov Management Consulting.
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues