Jack Domme Succeeds Kosuge as HDS CEO
Hitachi Data Systems has announced that Jack Domme will replace Minoru Kosuge as the CEO of the company. Kosuge has been promoted to chairman of the company. The new executive appointments will be effective from April 1, 2009.
Domme first joined Hitachi Data Systems in 2003 and has held a number of management positions at the company. He was appointed as COO in 2007. Prior to his appointment as COO, Domme served as executive vice president of Global Solutions Strategy and Development responsible for product design, technical strategies and product management.
A 29-year veteran of Hitachi, Ltd., Kosuge has held a number of positions in corporate and product strategy, IT management, logistics planning and operations. Prior to his position as CEO, Kosuge was COO of Hitachi Data Systems. He also served as executive vice president and chief storage architect, collaborating with Hitachi Data Systems Global Sales and Hitachi, Ltd.’s Disk Array Systems Division (RSD). From 2003 to 2005, Kosuge was division president of RSD, where he led his team in developing the Hitachi Universal Storage Platform.
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018