Jaguar Land Rover to deploy V6 of Dassault's platform
Jaguar Land Rover and Dassault Systèmes, a 3D and product lifecycle management (PLM) solutions provider, have today entered a strategic partnership that brings two companies to work together to jointly develop product creation solutions. The agreement, signed by Bernard Charlès, president and CEO, Dassault Systèmes and Dr. Ralf Speth, CEO, Jaguar Land Rover will see advanced digital 3D simulation and development tools transform Jaguar Land Rover’s product development processes.
As per the deal, Jaguar Land Rover will deploy Dassault Systèmes’ V6 solutions for PLM - the process which drives and controls all vehicle creation processes - to increase operational efficiency and reduce complexity through enhanced innovation and accelerated development capabilities.
“The signing of this strategic cooperation contract will accelerate and reveal the power of collaborative innovation for intelligent vehicles. Integrating electronics and onboard software has become a critical element of differentiation for a great vehicle experience. PLM 2.0 with V6 can only provide such simplification and elevation to Lifelike PLM with rapid ROI,” commented Charlès.
Development engineers from the two companies will work together on new processes and solutions that will provide the combination of simplification and specialization required to create new generations of premium vehicles. The focus on commonality, innovation and integration will have the dual benefit of significantly increasing efficiencies while reducing cost by a similar margin.
“Dassault Systèmes will provide the processes and tools we need to more efficiently develop and create vehicles that exceed our customers’ expectations in every respect and deliver the highest standards of quality,” remarked Speth.
Jaguar Land Rover is leveraging the full range of Dassault Systèmes’ V6 solutions from its brands, including ENOVIA, CATIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, and 3DVIA PLM 2.0.
- How Digital Recruiting Is Reducing Hiring Challenges
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation