James Heppelmann assumes Role of CEO at PTC
Parametric Technology Corporation (PTC) (Nasdaq: PMTC), the product development company, announced that James E. Heppelmann, the company’s President and Chief Operating Officer has assumed the role of President and Chief Executive Officer, as previously announced on May 10, 2010. Heppelmann succeeds C. Richard Harrison who will serve as the company’s Executive Chairman and continue in a strategic advisory capacity.
“Our market has exciting growth prospects, our competitive position is strong, our market share is increasing, and our customers see us as a strategic partner who delivers strong business value. We are well positioned to achieve our stated goals and extend our technology leadership in both the PLM and CAD arenas. Our PLM business driven by our Windchill solutions continues to gain momentum as evidenced by expected license growth for Windchill of approximately 70 percent in FY ’10 and recent strategic wins including EADS, Continental and Target,” commented Heppelmann.
“It’s been a privilege to lead PTC for the past ten years. We have planned this succession carefully and I fully support Jim and his vision for the next phase of the company’s growth. I look forward to continuing to serve as Executive Chairman to help leverage and extend the company’s strategic business opportunities,” remarked Harrison.
- Key Traits Of CIO Aka Chief 'Influencing' Officer
- Microsoft Strengthens Its Dynamic CRM Portfolio
- Smart Cities: The Way Ahead For India
- Flexibility Becoming A New Norm In The Workplace
- Delving Into The Future Of 5 Technologies Of 2035
- Apple Unveils iPad Pro For Business Users
- How A Fleet Operator Boosts 50% Operational Efficiency
- 10 Books Every Tech Pro Must Read
- A New Paradigm In Tech-Enabled Learning
- 4 Digital Trends Reshaping Pharma Industry