Janesh Moorjani to lead Cisco’s Enterprise and Public Sector biz
Cisco said that Janesh Moorjani has joined the India and SAARC sales organisation as President, Enterprise and Public Sector for the region.
In this role, he will lead Cisco’s direct sales organisation across all enterprise verticals and also the Public Sector segment. He will report to Naresh Wadhwa, President and Country Manager for Cisco in India.
“We are pleased to have Janesh join the Cisco India team. His diverse experience across roles and geographies, strong execution skills and proven ability to lead top performing teams, will play a critical role in taking our customer engagement to the next level,” said Naresh Wadhwa, President and Country Manager, Cisco India & SAARC.
As the leader for Cisco’s Enterprise and Public Sector business, Moorjani will aim to deepen the company’s customer relationships and strengthen Cisco’s market and technology leadership across these key segments.
“India is a strategically important market for Cisco and it is an exciting time to be back in India. I look forward to the opportunities that lie ahead,” Moorjani.
Moorjani joined Cisco in 2004 in San Jose and worked with the worldwide sales organization leadership team to drive Cisco’s global sales investment strategies. He moved to the APAC region in 2007, and was most recently leading Cisco’s sales growth in new and emerging areas.
Prior to joining Cisco, Janesh held a senior role at Parametric Technology Corp in Massachusetts and also worked for many years at Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Google Acquires HTC Talent To Bolster Devices Sale
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- How Data Drives Success In Customer Engagement Journey
- Shifting Security Strategy From Breach 'Prevention' To 'Acceptance'
- Dell Veteran Sameer Garde Joins Cisco As President
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Cloud To Spur IT Spending In The Enterprise By 2017-End