Japan Airlines to implement Kale’s Revera solution
Japan Airlines (JAL) has selected Kale’s Revera solution for its passenger revenue accounting requirements as licensed solution. Kale Consultants is the solutions provider to Airline and Travel industry.
“We scrutinized different passenger revenue accounting solutions available in the market thoroughly before finalizing on Kale’s Revera. Its features and functionalities accurately match our requirements for reporting and accountability which can support our management in making vital decisions that will play a key role in our revival plan,” opined Keiichiro Sato, VP – IT services & planning, Japan Airlines.
The solution, as stated by the company, enables airlines to deal with the complex revenue accounting environments and respond to the demands of the senior management with speed and accuracy. With its powerful Business Intelligence capabilities and end-to-end functionality, Revera delivers real business value to airlines.
“It is a scalable solution offering features like inbuilt dashboard, integration with refund management, enhanced reporting capabilities which give a definite edge to the airline. It is going to be best fit to JAL’s requirements.” stated Neela Bhattacherjee, Head – Airlines SBU, Kale Consultants.
The components of Revera are functionally capable of working either in a stand-alone mode or can be integrated with other systems used by an airline. It can be flexibly deployed in a hosted, licensed or outsourced environment. Revera is powered by the proration engine Apex, informed the company.
- CXOs Are Capitalizing On APIs To Boost Business: Study
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Dilipkumar Khandelwal Is New Head Of SAP HANA Cloud
- Affiliate Marketing 101 – The What, Why and How
- Cloud Can Bring Big Gains To Hotels, Say Experts
- SITA Helps Vistara Speed Up Communication
- Using Big Data To Solve Telcos' Frauds, Revenue leakage
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure