Japan Airlines to implement Kale’s Revera solution
Japan Airlines (JAL) has selected Kale’s Revera solution for its passenger revenue accounting requirements as licensed solution. Kale Consultants is the solutions provider to Airline and Travel industry.
“We scrutinized different passenger revenue accounting solutions available in the market thoroughly before finalizing on Kale’s Revera. Its features and functionalities accurately match our requirements for reporting and accountability which can support our management in making vital decisions that will play a key role in our revival plan,” opined Keiichiro Sato, VP – IT services & planning, Japan Airlines.
The solution, as stated by the company, enables airlines to deal with the complex revenue accounting environments and respond to the demands of the senior management with speed and accuracy. With its powerful Business Intelligence capabilities and end-to-end functionality, Revera delivers real business value to airlines.
“It is a scalable solution offering features like inbuilt dashboard, integration with refund management, enhanced reporting capabilities which give a definite edge to the airline. It is going to be best fit to JAL’s requirements.” stated Neela Bhattacherjee, Head – Airlines SBU, Kale Consultants.
The components of Revera are functionally capable of working either in a stand-alone mode or can be integrated with other systems used by an airline. It can be flexibly deployed in a hosted, licensed or outsourced environment. Revera is powered by the proration engine Apex, informed the company.
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Zendesk Launches Integration with WhatsApp Business Solution
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- More Commercial Blockchain Activities In 2019: Deloitte