JDA Software Group to Acquire i2 Technologies
JDA Software Group is set to acquire i2 Technologies, a provider of supply chain solutions, for approximately $396 million.
According to JDA CEO Hamish Brewer, the i2 acquisition will firmly establish JDA as a leading enterprise software company with a deep focus on supply chain management and a full complement of managed and hosted services offerings.
"Our strategic rationale for acquiring i2 is even more compelling today than it was a year ago. The challenges of the economic crisis have focused the market’s attention on the disciplines of supply chain planning and JDA has established a leading role in this active market. Integrating i2’s solutions and expertise will only expand our opportunity to build substantial new shareholder value over the coming years," he said.
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Supreme Court Website Hacked; Is India Ready To Defend?
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- How IoT Is Revolutionizing CPG Industry
- 3 Technologies That's Changing The Insurance Sector
- What Makes Evry So Bullish On India Market
- Banks, Govt To Drive Enterprise Storage Growth: IDC
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study