JDA Software Group to Acquire i2 Technologies
JDA Software Group is set to acquire i2 Technologies, a provider of supply chain solutions, for approximately $396 million.
According to JDA CEO Hamish Brewer, the i2 acquisition will firmly establish JDA as a leading enterprise software company with a deep focus on supply chain management and a full complement of managed and hosted services offerings.
"Our strategic rationale for acquiring i2 is even more compelling today than it was a year ago. The challenges of the economic crisis have focused the market’s attention on the disciplines of supply chain planning and JDA has established a leading role in this active market. Integrating i2’s solutions and expertise will only expand our opportunity to build substantial new shareholder value over the coming years," he said.
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018