JDA Software Group to Acquire i2 Technologies
JDA Software Group is set to acquire i2 Technologies, a provider of supply chain solutions, for approximately $396 million.
According to JDA CEO Hamish Brewer, the i2 acquisition will firmly establish JDA as a leading enterprise software company with a deep focus on supply chain management and a full complement of managed and hosted services offerings.
"Our strategic rationale for acquiring i2 is even more compelling today than it was a year ago. The challenges of the economic crisis have focused the market’s attention on the disciplines of supply chain planning and JDA has established a leading role in this active market. Integrating i2’s solutions and expertise will only expand our opportunity to build substantial new shareholder value over the coming years," he said.
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Shaping The Future Of Education Through Technology
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Creating Smarter Cities With Smart Technologies
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle