JDA Software Group to Acquire i2 Technologies
JDA Software Group is set to acquire i2 Technologies, a provider of supply chain solutions, for approximately $396 million.
According to JDA CEO Hamish Brewer, the i2 acquisition will firmly establish JDA as a leading enterprise software company with a deep focus on supply chain management and a full complement of managed and hosted services offerings.
"Our strategic rationale for acquiring i2 is even more compelling today than it was a year ago. The challenges of the economic crisis have focused the market’s attention on the disciplines of supply chain planning and JDA has established a leading role in this active market. Integrating i2’s solutions and expertise will only expand our opportunity to build substantial new shareholder value over the coming years," he said.
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- How 2018 Can Shape The Digital Transformation Story
- Making AR-VR Technologies Enterprise Ready
- Industrial IoT Startups Generate Renewed Growth: Study
- 10 Data-Driven Trends That Will Dominate This Year