Jet Airways Launches Web Check-in For Passengers
Jet Airways, one of India’s leading private airlines, has become the first domestic airline in India to offer Web Check-in facility to its passengers.
With this latest initiative Jet Airways customers will not only be able to select their preferred seat but also print their boarding pass for their same day return flight on the net.
Sabre Airline Solution, an airline solutions provider based in the United States, has developed the Web Check-in application. Before deployment however, the solution was further customized for Jet Airways at their development center in Bangalore.
Peter Luethi, COO, Jet Airways (India) Limited said, “Jet Airways further strengthens its commitment for the growth of the Indian Aviation industry through a new emerging technology. This newly-launched Web Check-in facility provides yet another step towards a seamless and hassle free air travel experience.”
The Web Check-in facility is currently available for passengers holding a confirmed and valid E-ticket, anytime between 48 hours and 60 minutes prior to their flight departure, in 29 of the airline’s destinations across India. E-tickets can be issued through travel agents, Jet Airways portal, Jet Airways airport and city offices.
- 8 Out Of 10 Shopping Apps Have Security Flaws: Report
- How Firms Can Check Unsuspecting Information Leaks
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- How To Get Funding For Your Business Idea
- Google Search Engine Is Also Employment Engine Now
- RFID Helps Airlines Reduce Baggage Mishandling
- Analytics Helps Snapdeal Save Rs 3-Cr Against Frauds
- Check Point Releases Cerber Ransomware Decrypter Tool
- IDfy Unveils Background Check Service Checkwala.com
- Smartphone Users Check Phones More Than 80 Bn Times Daily