JET Aviation's SAP Systems Take Off with iMRO
JET Aviation is using HCL AXON’s iMRO solution to optimize its SAP applications. JET will now get specialist tools and functionality for maintenance technicians, planners and engineers
HCL and AXON have made their first announcements as a joint entity, post the acquisition of AXON by HCL.
In its first announcement, HCL-AXON has stated that JET Aviation will be using HCL AXON’s iMRO solution to optimize its SAP applications. JET will now get specialist tools and functionality for maintenance technicians, planners and engineers
Andreas Haller, director (IT solutions) for Jet Aviation said that iMRO will allow them to strengthen their existing IT platform.
HCL AXON also announced that it is partnering with Canadian National (CN) to develop iCREW, an industry-specific solution for the railroad industry. HCL AXON and CN intend to integrate iCREW with SAP ERP human capital management, financials solutions, and transportation management applications.
iCREW will allow organizations with large operational workforces to plan, schedule & assign crews, manage job boards & rotations, and manage bulletins, bids, & awards. It provide rule processing for end-of-shift reporting, claims validation, time-to-gross calculations and labor distribution.
HCL AXON and CN said they will initially target the railroad industry with iCREW. They later plan to target postal services and logistics sectors.
- How Technology Is Shaping India's Logistics Industry
- How IoT Can Help In Better Vaccination Efforts
- How Technology Will Help Logistics Sector Post-GST
- GST Rollout: Logistics Firms Need A Strong IT Backbone
- The Best IT Teams Constantly Work In Start-up Mode
- Mumbai Airport First In India To Implement Self Bag-Drop
- 6 Trends In the World Of Robotics For 2017
- Snapdeal Hires Groupon's Pradeep Desai As SVP Engineering
- Robotics Powering Ecommerce Cos For Festive Season Sales
- New App Aims To Help CIOs Trim Logistics Budgets