Jivox to Use Tata Com CDN Platform
Jivox, India’s online video advertising company, will now use Tata Communications’ content delivery network (CDN) services, powered by BitGravity, for faster online video access in India.
The new CDN service, powered by BitGravity’s technology, will enable Jivox to provide immediate access to content, including high-definition videos, without delay or jitter, and the highest levels of throughput for end-users.
Talking to CXOtoday, Naren Nachiappan, managing director, Jivox India, said, We re using Tata Communications technology for delivering video content to India users. So irrespective of where you are in the country, videos load faster.
According to industry estimates, videos will soon account for over 80% of the traffic on the internet and content delivery will become strategic for every carrier.
CDN also provides fast forwarding, cache clearing, resolution switching and rate throttling, which are just a few of the features that enable customers to build a robust and engaging application into a flash player.
Carriers without a CDN strategy will inevitably become insignificant and will lose out to competition, Nachiappan said.
Tata Com entered into a partnership with BitGravity in 2008 by investing $11.5 million.
Jivox online video platform enables businesses to easily create high-impact videos for free and use them in local online advertising campaigns, on web sites and local directory listings, in viral marketing programs, email campaigns, etc at affordable prices.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Amazon Beats Apple, Google To Become World’s Most Valuable Brand
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- Fog Computing Market To Cross USD 700 Mn By 2024
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- How Top E-tailers Are Gearing Up For Festive Sale