Jivox to Use Tata Com CDN Platform
Jivox, India’s online video advertising company, will now use Tata Communications’ content delivery network (CDN) services, powered by BitGravity, for faster online video access in India.
The new CDN service, powered by BitGravity’s technology, will enable Jivox to provide immediate access to content, including high-definition videos, without delay or jitter, and the highest levels of throughput for end-users.
Talking to CXOtoday, Naren Nachiappan, managing director, Jivox India, said, We re using Tata Communications technology for delivering video content to India users. So irrespective of where you are in the country, videos load faster.
According to industry estimates, videos will soon account for over 80% of the traffic on the internet and content delivery will become strategic for every carrier.
CDN also provides fast forwarding, cache clearing, resolution switching and rate throttling, which are just a few of the features that enable customers to build a robust and engaging application into a flash player.
Carriers without a CDN strategy will inevitably become insignificant and will lose out to competition, Nachiappan said.
Tata Com entered into a partnership with BitGravity in 2008 by investing $11.5 million.
Jivox online video platform enables businesses to easily create high-impact videos for free and use them in local online advertising campaigns, on web sites and local directory listings, in viral marketing programs, email campaigns, etc at affordable prices.
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?