J&K Bank Streamlines HR
The J&K Bank has over 8,000 employees and was also looking for a technology to help it cut down paper work, reduce manual work, and thereby lead alacrity to the HR process.
The bank selected Wipro Infotech, the IT business arm of Wipro Ltd, to implement Oracle’s Peoplesoft Enterprise Human Capital Management 9.0.
“As a result of this implementation all the zones and branches are connected to the centralised HR system and a fully customised claims management system has been deployed to facilitate the claims process, which also includes an interface to Peoplesoft Enterprise Payroll,”‘ a Wipro statement said.
Some of the modules implemented include talent acquisition manager and candidate gateway (recruitment), administer training, eDevelopment, ePerformance, eProfile manager desktop, eProfile, profile management, global payroll for India, absence ma nagement and approval workflow engine.
Karnataka Bank Opts for Newgen’s CTS Solution
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Is Your Data Hackproof?
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- C-Suite Lessons: How To Secure Enterprise Network