J&K Bank Streamlines HR
The J&K Bank has over 8,000 employees and was also looking for a technology to help it cut down paper work, reduce manual work, and thereby lead alacrity to the HR process.
The bank selected Wipro Infotech, the IT business arm of Wipro Ltd, to implement Oracle’s Peoplesoft Enterprise Human Capital Management 9.0.
“As a result of this implementation all the zones and branches are connected to the centralised HR system and a fully customised claims management system has been deployed to facilitate the claims process, which also includes an interface to Peoplesoft Enterprise Payroll,”‘ a Wipro statement said.
Some of the modules implemented include talent acquisition manager and candidate gateway (recruitment), administer training, eDevelopment, ePerformance, eProfile manager desktop, eProfile, profile management, global payroll for India, absence ma nagement and approval workflow engine.
Karnataka Bank Opts for Newgen’s CTS Solution
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Realizing Zen in Business
- Why IoT Security Needs A Rethink
- Banks, Govt To Drive Enterprise Storage Growth: IDC
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner