J&K Bank Streamlines HR
The J&K Bank has over 8,000 employees and was also looking for a technology to help it cut down paper work, reduce manual work, and thereby lead alacrity to the HR process.
The bank selected Wipro Infotech, the IT business arm of Wipro Ltd, to implement Oracle’s Peoplesoft Enterprise Human Capital Management 9.0.
“As a result of this implementation all the zones and branches are connected to the centralised HR system and a fully customised claims management system has been deployed to facilitate the claims process, which also includes an interface to Peoplesoft Enterprise Payroll,”‘ a Wipro statement said.
Some of the modules implemented include talent acquisition manager and candidate gateway (recruitment), administer training, eDevelopment, ePerformance, eProfile manager desktop, eProfile, profile management, global payroll for India, absence ma nagement and approval workflow engine.
Karnataka Bank Opts for Newgen’s CTS Solution
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Microsoft, Accenture Team Up To Help Start-Ups
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- AI To Play A Decisive Role In Cyber Security
- CES 2018: What's In Store For The Enterprise?
- Are Wearables Finally Taking Off In The Enterprise
- Making AR-VR Technologies Enterprise Ready
- Industrial IoT Startups Generate Renewed Growth: Study