J&K Bank Streamlines HR
The J&K Bank has over 8,000 employees and was also looking for a technology to help it cut down paper work, reduce manual work, and thereby lead alacrity to the HR process.
The bank selected Wipro Infotech, the IT business arm of Wipro Ltd, to implement Oracle’s Peoplesoft Enterprise Human Capital Management 9.0.
“As a result of this implementation all the zones and branches are connected to the centralised HR system and a fully customised claims management system has been deployed to facilitate the claims process, which also includes an interface to Peoplesoft Enterprise Payroll,”‘ a Wipro statement said.
Some of the modules implemented include talent acquisition manager and candidate gateway (recruitment), administer training, eDevelopment, ePerformance, eProfile manager desktop, eProfile, profile management, global payroll for India, absence ma nagement and approval workflow engine.
Karnataka Bank Opts for Newgen’s CTS Solution
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Apple-Backed Group To Buy Toshiba Chip Biz For USD 18 Bn