Jon Temple Joins Global DataCenter Management
Global DataCenter Management (GDCM), a provider of data center performance management solutionshas appointed Jon Temple as president and CEO. Temple brings more than 20 years experience in the software industry and has an impressive track record of accelerating the growth of emerging software companies.
Previously, Temple served as EVP of worldwide field operations for Hyperion.
Temple has also held positions as president of worldwide operations at LiveOps, CEO of privately held firm — Above All Software, and spent 12 years at Business Objects in a variety of executive sales and operational leadership positions, most recently as SVP and General Manager of the Americas.
"Jon is an exceptional leader and we are very fortunate to have him join our team as CEO," said Bernard Liautaud, GDCM chairman of the board. "Jon brings with him a proven track record of success and the unique legacy of building the world’s leading business intelligence software company at Business Objects. Jon’s appointment to CEO reflects our commitment to building a world-class organization to deliver the leading software solution for data center performance management."
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?