Junos Pulse mobile application now available on iTunes app store
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) announced that the Juniper Networks Junos® Pulse App, that enables access and connectivity to iPhone and iPod touch, is now available on the App Store. Using the Junos Pulse App, the industry’s first downloadable VPN app for the iPhone, coupled with the Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN Appliances, users can now access any corporate resource from the iPhone and iPod touch enabling the mobile workforce to stay connected, productive and informed while on the go.
“Secure access to corporate resources (applications, email, contacts and the intranet) are demanded by employees of any successful organization. We worked with Apple to ensure the Junos Pulse App enables the productivity that enterprise users are demanding. Juniper’s market-leading SSL VPN solution will keep any enterprise mobile, secure, empowered and working more efficiently,” said Mark Bauhaus, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Juniper’s Service Layer Technologies Business Group.
Juniper’s Junos Pulse App offers a secure, remote access client that allows enterprises to provide end users with secure access to corporate resources, while simultaneously conforming to existing enterprise security policies. This app extends Juniper’s footprint for SSL VPN. The Junos Pulse App has been built for ease of use and seamless deployment so enterprises can enable their iPhone and iPod touch users to be as productive as possible.
Junos Pulse also provides full support for Apple’s VPN on demand, enabling seamless VPN connectivity to iPhone users via certificate authentication when accessing predefined domains. It is designed to provide battery-friendly connectivity by automatically disconnecting from the VPN when the iPhone is inactive while on Wi-Fi, and re-establishing VPN connectivity when the device is woken up. Similarly, when the iPhone is idle on 3G, VPN connectivity is temporarily suspended until traffic is sent from any application, such as Safari, at which time the VPN is re-established seamlessly.
The Junos Pulse App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 4.1 or at www.itunes.com/appstore/
- Facebook CEO Explains How They Will Fix Data Privacy Issues
- Key Criteria For Choosing Your IoT Connectivity Provider
- Future Of Smart Cities And Transportation In India
- All You Need To Know About Facebook-Cambridge Data Leak Saga
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Amazon Beats Apple, Google To Become World’s Most Valuable Brand
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services