Juniper released SRX1400 for mid-size data centers
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) recently released the SRX1400, from its SRX product line. The SRX1400 is expected to be a consolidated security services gateway for securing small to mid-size enterprise, service provider and mobile operator data center environments.
“Not only does the SRX1400 help companies migrate their mid-size data centers to 10Gbps, but it also helps them reduce costs in the process,” remarked Sridhar Sarathy, VP, India Operations, Juniper Networks India.
For mobile service providers, the company states that the solution delivers security at scale to their core networks and protects against a variety of attacks and unauthorized access on critical infrastructure including the Internet connection on the Gi interface, roaming exchanges and signaling networks.
“The security services scale in a small form factor is a great fit for our smaller data center deployments, and the common policy, OS and hardware modules with our installed base of SRX 3K’s simplifies our operations and lowers our cost,” commented Bryan Miles, director of networking at Station Casinos.
According to the company, the solution consolidates multiple security services and functions into one compact system by tightly integrating the configuration, security policy and device management of these services within the Junos operating system.
Data center, enterprise and service provider security services include: stateful inspection of IPv4, IPv6, Streams Control Transmission Protocol, IPsec VPN, SSL decryption, IP and GTP hardware assisted Quality of Service, dynamic and virtual routing, AppSecure, Network Address Translation and application level gateways for IPv4 and v6, SCTP and GTP protocols.
The SRX 1400 is available now and starts at $30K.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Sharing Economy To Reach Over $40 Bn By 2022: Study
- Zirca Bets On Content Innovation With ContentdB
- 7 Attributes Of A Service Provider For Filing GST
- Are Businesses Ready For GST Rollout?
- SDN Tipped As The Next Game-Changer In India
- Targeted Attacks On Critical Infrastructure On The Rise
- IT Networking Market In Q2 Grows 10.5 pc Over Last Year: IDC