Kale appoints Prameet Savla as VP - central tech
Kale Consultants has appointed Prameet Savla as Vice President - Central Technology Group, to oversee software development, project delivery, IT infrastructure and testing. Prameet will be report to Vipul Jain, CEO & MD, Kale Consultants.
Prameet has over 14 years of experience in IT. He has extensively worked on high availability, scalable, and multi-tenant SaaS based solutions. He also brings along with him the experience of deploying solutions on cloud Infrastructure, an important element for cost effective deployment of the demanding SaaS offerings.
Prameet has held various key positions in his career, prior to joining Kale he was working with Travis Internet Pvt. Ltd. (Ticketvala.com) as CTO. He has also worked with Worldspan India, Portal Information Technology (now part of Oracle Corp) and Ness Technologies.
Prameet has Bachelors in instrumentation and is a project management certified professional, Project Management Institute, USA.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner