Karan Bajwa appointed as MD of Microsoft India
Karan Bajwa has taken over as MD of sales and marketing group (SMSG) of Microsoft India. Bajwa has worked with Microsoft for five years and is the current head of enterprise business in India. He is based out of Gurgaon and will report to Bhaskar Pramanik, the Chairman of Microsoft India. Sanket Akerkar, the current MD will move back to the United States to work on another assignment.
“In the last two and a half years, Sanket has led the organisation to greater progress across various areas. His deep understanding of enterprises and their needs in an evolving economy, his engagement with our customers and partners, and his commitment to building talent within the company has been truly appreciated,” said Bhaskar Pramanik, Chairman, Microsoft India.
According to a release by Microsoft, Karan starts his new tenure in July 2013 and Sanket will help with the transition until the end of July.
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- OTT Gaining Momentum Due To Faster Internet