Karan Bajwa appointed as MD of Microsoft India
Karan Bajwa has taken over as MD of sales and marketing group (SMSG) of Microsoft India. Bajwa has worked with Microsoft for five years and is the current head of enterprise business in India. He is based out of Gurgaon and will report to Bhaskar Pramanik, the Chairman of Microsoft India. Sanket Akerkar, the current MD will move back to the United States to work on another assignment.
“In the last two and a half years, Sanket has led the organisation to greater progress across various areas. His deep understanding of enterprises and their needs in an evolving economy, his engagement with our customers and partners, and his commitment to building talent within the company has been truly appreciated,” said Bhaskar Pramanik, Chairman, Microsoft India.
According to a release by Microsoft, Karan starts his new tenure in July 2013 and Sanket will help with the transition until the end of July.
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Most Organizations Not Doing 'People Strategies' Right
- Robotics Jobs Are Seeing A Whopping Rise In India
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study