Karan Bajwa appointed as MD of Microsoft India
Karan Bajwa has taken over as MD of sales and marketing group (SMSG) of Microsoft India. Bajwa has worked with Microsoft for five years and is the current head of enterprise business in India. He is based out of Gurgaon and will report to Bhaskar Pramanik, the Chairman of Microsoft India. Sanket Akerkar, the current MD will move back to the United States to work on another assignment.
“In the last two and a half years, Sanket has led the organisation to greater progress across various areas. His deep understanding of enterprises and their needs in an evolving economy, his engagement with our customers and partners, and his commitment to building talent within the company has been truly appreciated,” said Bhaskar Pramanik, Chairman, Microsoft India.
According to a release by Microsoft, Karan starts his new tenure in July 2013 and Sanket will help with the transition until the end of July.
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision