Karan Bajwa appointed as MD of Microsoft India
Karan Bajwa has taken over as MD of sales and marketing group (SMSG) of Microsoft India. Bajwa has worked with Microsoft for five years and is the current head of enterprise business in India. He is based out of Gurgaon and will report to Bhaskar Pramanik, the Chairman of Microsoft India. Sanket Akerkar, the current MD will move back to the United States to work on another assignment.
“In the last two and a half years, Sanket has led the organisation to greater progress across various areas. His deep understanding of enterprises and their needs in an evolving economy, his engagement with our customers and partners, and his commitment to building talent within the company has been truly appreciated,” said Bhaskar Pramanik, Chairman, Microsoft India.
According to a release by Microsoft, Karan starts his new tenure in July 2013 and Sanket will help with the transition until the end of July.
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program