Karnataka Bank Implements Newgen BPM solution
Trade finance at Karnataka bank has implemented business process management (BPM) and document management system (DMS) from Newgen technologies.
The bank with the deployment of BPM and DMS expects to cut down on courier and printing costs, manage and track processes with better accountability, and hence improve productivity of its employees.
The solution implement bank’s 3 trade finance processes viz, customer master, credit report master, and pre-shipment packaging credit (PC).
The Newgen suite comprises of — OmniFlow, OmniDocs and OmniScan, and will be used at 30 branches across the country.
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- City Union Bank India's First Banking Robot
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- SBI To Use Blockchain For Smart Contracts
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- Why Is India's Business Rankings Still Not Good Enough
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff