Karnataka Bank Implements Newgen BPM solution
Trade finance at Karnataka bank has implemented business process management (BPM) and document management system (DMS) from Newgen technologies.
The bank with the deployment of BPM and DMS expects to cut down on courier and printing costs, manage and track processes with better accountability, and hence improve productivity of its employees.
The solution implement bank’s 3 trade finance processes viz, customer master, credit report master, and pre-shipment packaging credit (PC).
The Newgen suite comprises of — OmniFlow, OmniDocs and OmniScan, and will be used at 30 branches across the country.
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff
- Machines Poised to Take Over 30% Of Bank Jobs: Study
- Airtel Says It Achieved 81% Reduction In CO2 Emissions
- Reimagining The Credit And Debit Card
- Trickbot, A New Threat to Indian Online Banking
- Will Bitcoin, Ethereum Change The Payment Landscape In India?
- 58 Indian Cos In 2017 Forbes ‘Global 2000’ List
- SBI Launches Its National Hackathon, Code For Bank