Kaspersky Lab, Axigen to deliver premium e-mail security
Kaspersky Lab, a developer of secure content management solutions, and Axigen, the professional messaging solution vendor, have signed a technology agreement to deliver premium e-mail security. As per the agreement, Kaspersky Lab will integrate its anti-malware engine into Axigen’s messaging platform.
The soon-to-be-released Axigen-Kaspersky product is aimed at businesses of all sizes and service providers who require security over e-mail communications. The messaging platform will be embedded with Kaspersky Lab’s advanced malware detection technologies to improve mail infrastructure usage and increase user and IT staff productivity.
“Today, high quality connectivity on a 24×7 basis is a must for all businesses, and especially so in hi-tech industry,” said Peter Merkulov, Kaspersky Lab Vice-President and Director of Technology Alliances Business Division. “So it’s a privilege to team up with Axigen in their task to provide the public with an ultimate communication platform. By working together we will make sure that users get their mail reliably, in time, and also that this mail will be free from any malware threats.”
“Empowering businesses through reliable messaging with comprehensive security is a main focus for Axigen. By partnering with Kaspersky Lab, we can expand our customers’ protection with one of the world’s leading e-mail defense features,” said Gabriela Mechea, CEO at Axigen.
Axigen’s integrated e-mail, calendaring and collaboration platform is built on its unique Linux mail server technology. The Romanian company meets its customers’ needs directly or through service providers, employing the software as a service (SaaS) model.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 19-24)
- Chatbots Making Inroads In The Enterprise
- AI Raises Serious Security Concerns, Say Researchers
- Fynd Uses Technology To Raise Its Style Quotient
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- Study Reveals Why CISO Should Report To The CEO
- India's Top 10 Innovative Companies For 2018
- E-Retailing To Grow By 2.5 Times In 3 Years: Crisil
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm