Kaspersky Lab, Axigen to deliver premium e-mail security
Kaspersky Lab, a developer of secure content management solutions, and Axigen, the professional messaging solution vendor, have signed a technology agreement to deliver premium e-mail security. As per the agreement, Kaspersky Lab will integrate its anti-malware engine into Axigen’s messaging platform.
The soon-to-be-released Axigen-Kaspersky product is aimed at businesses of all sizes and service providers who require security over e-mail communications. The messaging platform will be embedded with Kaspersky Lab’s advanced malware detection technologies to improve mail infrastructure usage and increase user and IT staff productivity.
“Today, high quality connectivity on a 24×7 basis is a must for all businesses, and especially so in hi-tech industry,” said Peter Merkulov, Kaspersky Lab Vice-President and Director of Technology Alliances Business Division. “So it’s a privilege to team up with Axigen in their task to provide the public with an ultimate communication platform. By working together we will make sure that users get their mail reliably, in time, and also that this mail will be free from any malware threats.”
“Empowering businesses through reliable messaging with comprehensive security is a main focus for Axigen. By partnering with Kaspersky Lab, we can expand our customers’ protection with one of the world’s leading e-mail defense features,” said Gabriela Mechea, CEO at Axigen.
Axigen’s integrated e-mail, calendaring and collaboration platform is built on its unique Linux mail server technology. The Romanian company meets its customers’ needs directly or through service providers, employing the software as a service (SaaS) model.
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’