Kaspersky Lab Expands Its Threat Intelligence Platform
Kaspersky Lab has upgraded its Machine-Readable Threat Intelligence Platform as part of the Kaspersky Security Intelligence Services product range. The platform provides Threat Data Feeds and tools to integrate with the world’s most popular SIEM platforms.
This combination gives enterprises a view of the threat landscape and supplies their Security Operations Centers with Indicators of compromise needed to identify and block a multitude of cyber attacks as fast as possible. Within the Threat Data Feeds package of malware indicators for desktops and mobiles, malicious URLs has been amended with IP Reputation – a new data stream that helps customers bring their threat intelligence to a new level.
Veniamin Levtsov, Kaspersky Lab’s Vice President, Enterprise Business said, “Threat intelligence gathering is the very nature of our business. In some cases it becomes much easier to integrate Kaspersky Threat Data Feeds into customer’s SIEM, than run migration to change existing anti-malware products. These feeds allow our customers to be protected by Kaspersky Lab without any significant changes to their enterprise security system. Threat Intelligence is more than just prevention: we provide machine-readable data which empowers enterprise SOCs with the ability to identify and remediate even the most sophisticated and targeted attacks. Finally, with the completion of support for three world-leading SIEM systems, our Threat Intelligence Platform can be deployed swiftly within the majority of enterprises.”
In addition to previously announced support for Splunk, Threat Data Feeds can now be integrated with IBM QRadar and HP ARCsight SIEM systems. Kaspersky Lab is working to expand the availability of its Machine-Readable Threat Intelligence on more enterprise platforms to help businesses enhance the capabilities of their Security Operations Centers.
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing
- Why IoT Security Needs A Rethink
- 3 Technologies That's Changing The Insurance Sector
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Investment to Implementation – Cutting the Long Journey Short
- Heading: Moving Towards A Conversational Economy With AI
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology