Kaul Promoted as Tekelec Managing Director
Tekelec, Network Applications Company, appoints Rajesh Kaul as its Managing Director for the India & SAARC operations.
Kaul has been heading the sales function for Tekelec since last 3 years. Over the years, he established footprint and major deployments for Tekelec products with Tier1 operators in the region. Under his supervision, Tekelec today has been able to achieve 100 % market share of Indian Tier 1 for Signaling Products for STP and applications products.
Rajesh’s abilities lie in identifying opportunities, develop, focus and provide tactical business solutions
A Bachelors in Engineering (E&C) from College of Engineering (Madras University) Rajesh has 15 years of experience in Telecom at various positions with Lucent, Samsung & Philips Communication.
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Key Challenges For Infosys' New CEO Salil Parekh
- Infosys Names Capgemini's Salil Parekh As New CEO