Kaul Promoted as Tekelec Managing Director
Tekelec, Network Applications Company, appoints Rajesh Kaul as its Managing Director for the India & SAARC operations.
Kaul has been heading the sales function for Tekelec since last 3 years. Over the years, he established footprint and major deployments for Tekelec products with Tier1 operators in the region. Under his supervision, Tekelec today has been able to achieve 100 % market share of Indian Tier 1 for Signaling Products for STP and applications products.
Rajesh’s abilities lie in identifying opportunities, develop, focus and provide tactical business solutions
A Bachelors in Engineering (E&C) from College of Engineering (Madras University) Rajesh has 15 years of experience in Telecom at various positions with Lucent, Samsung & Philips Communication.
- Taming The 3 Dragons of Network Monitoring
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- AI Is The Future of Cybersecurity
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste