Kaul Promoted as Tekelec Managing Director
Tekelec, Network Applications Company, appoints Rajesh Kaul as its Managing Director for the India & SAARC operations.
Kaul has been heading the sales function for Tekelec since last 3 years. Over the years, he established footprint and major deployments for Tekelec products with Tier1 operators in the region. Under his supervision, Tekelec today has been able to achieve 100 % market share of Indian Tier 1 for Signaling Products for STP and applications products.
Rajesh’s abilities lie in identifying opportunities, develop, focus and provide tactical business solutions
A Bachelors in Engineering (E&C) from College of Engineering (Madras University) Rajesh has 15 years of experience in Telecom at various positions with Lucent, Samsung & Philips Communication.
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- AI Interest Among CIOs Is Huge, But Deployment Is Low
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- 4G Smartphones Sees 14 pc Growth In India: IDC
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)