Kaul Promoted as Tekelec Managing Director
Tekelec, Network Applications Company, appoints Rajesh Kaul as its Managing Director for the India & SAARC operations.
Kaul has been heading the sales function for Tekelec since last 3 years. Over the years, he established footprint and major deployments for Tekelec products with Tier1 operators in the region. Under his supervision, Tekelec today has been able to achieve 100 % market share of Indian Tier 1 for Signaling Products for STP and applications products.
Rajesh’s abilities lie in identifying opportunities, develop, focus and provide tactical business solutions
A Bachelors in Engineering (E&C) from College of Engineering (Madras University) Rajesh has 15 years of experience in Telecom at various positions with Lucent, Samsung & Philips Communication.
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report