Kellton Tech To Offer IoT, AI Solutions To Energy Sector
Hyderabad headquartered IT and digital solutions provider, Kelton Tech Solutions has forayed into energy vertical with as it claims first of its kind Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence solution. The firm has hired Raman Palisetti, a veteran in the energy sector to lead this vertical.
The company said in a statement the IoT enabled AI platform remotely monitors the real time data off energy assets at multiple locations. The solution architecture lets communication between man and machine at any point of time with its propriety, smart IoT devices, resulting in streamlining and improvement of operations with immediate effect.
“The Platforms based on predictive and prescriptive analytics allows our customers to make smarter, faster and informed decisions. The platform enables maximization of asset utilization, reduction in down time with an immediate effect,” said the company.
The firm registered a total revenue of Rs. 210.78 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2017, a growth of 14 percent over Rs. 184.84 crore in the previous quarter, informed Niranjan Chintam, Chairman, Kellton Tech.
Niranjan said the firm registered a total revenue of ₹210.78 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2017, a growth of 14 per cent over ₹184.84 crore in the previous quarter.
“The global market for IoT in energy, utility applications should reach $59.9 billion by 2022. We are excited to transform customer experience and drive industry disruption with our IoT enabled AI solution for the energy industry which would boast their operational performance,” he said.
“We expect this vertical to contribute 15-20 per cent of our overall revenues in the next three years. We expect a growth of 20 per cent in revenues for the company,” he added.
“Initially, we are targeting the Asia-Pacific and South American markets for the new opportunities in the energy sector,” said Palisetti.
The firm which employs 1500 people including 800 in India, will hire 200 more this year. It houses 600 employees in Gurgaon and 200 in Hyderabad. Most of the new employees will be deployed in Hyderabad.
- How IoT Is Creating Modern, Smart Cities
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Cybercrime To Worsen; More Sleepless Nights For CISOs
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Nasscom Predicts Muted Growth For IT In 2018-19
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- 6 Things To Consider Before Opting For Co-working Space
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks