Kenexa to buy Boston-based OutStart
The acquisition will give Kenexa both expertise and depth in learning management solutions.
Kenexa, a global provider of business solutions for human resources said that it has entered into a definitive merger agreement with privately-held OutStart, a provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) e-learning solutions and services.
Boston-based OutStart has offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, has more than 300 customers ranging from large global organizations to mid-size companies and government entities.
The acquisition, when consummated, will expand Kenexa’s reach into the e-learning market and enable the company to provide a broader and deeper suite of talent management solutions, a company statement said.
“Kenexa has been working aggressively toward the delivery of a complete, integrated suite of SaaS-based talent management solutions,” said Rudy Karsan, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Kenexa. “We have the leading talent acquisition solution for large organizations, and we launched our performance management suite last year as well. With the addition of OutStart’s capabilities, we will be able to offer customers suite of SaaS learning solutions plus learning expertise and a great team with more than a decade of experience in learning management.”
Kenexa said that it will integrate OutStart’s Learning Management Suite, which includes social and mobile learning solutions, with Kenexa’s Global Talent Management solutions including its Performance Management suite.
According to Stacey Harris, Vice President of Research with Brandon Hall the acquisition will give Kenexa both expertise and depth in learning management solutions.
“Kenexa is a global leader in talent management and we expect to be able to join forces to complete their suite of Integrated Talent Management offerings,” said Massood Zarrabian, CEO of OutStart.
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Machine Learning Can Generate Faster, Precise Prescriptions
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap