Keshav Murugesh Appointed CEO of WNS
Keshav Murugesh has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of WNS
(Holdings) Limited. Prior to this appointment Murugesh was the CEO of Syntel.
He is expected to assume his new responsibilities effective February 19, 2010.
As Syntel’s CEO, Murugesh was responsible for the company’s global IT services and knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) businesses. Prior to being named CEO, he served as COO, president and CFO, during which time the company’s global work force, revenue, EPS and market capitalization grew significantly.
Murugesh holds a Bachelor’s Degree of Commerce and is a Fellow of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He is a frequent industry speaker and serves as the chairman of SIFE (Students in Free Enterprise)
which is a global organization involved in educational outreach projects in partnership with businesses across the globe.
- NIIT Names Rahul Patwardhan As First Non-Founder CEO
- BPM industry sets a goal of $50 bn in revenues by 2020
- 'Wage inflation could hit the BPO industry this year'
- Keshav Murugesh, Group CEO, WNS Global Services
- WNS appoints Mike Garber as global head-sales & marketing
- Reduce software piracy to generate billions in India: Study
- Software piracy can wipeout smaller software companies
- BSA launches SAM program for Karnataka PSUs
- 'IT is key in improving employee satisfaction'
- Investment has always been a constant at Syntel