Kirk Strawser Will Head Wipro Consultancy
Wipro Technologies, the global IT services business of Wipro Limited has announced the appointment of Kirk Strawser as global head for Wipro Consulting Services.
Kirk Strawser has more than 22 years experience in senior leadership roles in the consulting industry including America’s leader CRM for Ernst & Young, LLP, global leader CRM, Capgemini and in his most recent role as president, Consulting Services, Capgemini America.
WCS integrates Wipro’s IT, BPO and product engineering services to provide solutions to global enterprises.
“We listened to our customers who were asking for higher level advisory services to complement our world class IT and BPO services. This helps set the agenda for strategic cost reduction, capital efficiency and customer experience in transformation related programs,” said, T K Kurien, president, Wipro Consulting Services (Communication and Media, Global Programs and Strategic Initiatives).
“Clients want industry specific, integrated solutions (Consulting, IT, BPO) delivered using innovative, accelerated approaches that drive measurable improvements in critical metrics such as free cash flow and return on equity,” said, Kirk Strawser.
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Infosys Names Capgemini's Salil Parekh As New CEO
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming