Kirk Strawser Will Head Wipro Consultancy
Wipro Technologies, the global IT services business of Wipro Limited has announced the appointment of Kirk Strawser as global head for Wipro Consulting Services.
Kirk Strawser has more than 22 years experience in senior leadership roles in the consulting industry including America’s leader CRM for Ernst & Young, LLP, global leader CRM, Capgemini and in his most recent role as president, Consulting Services, Capgemini America.
WCS integrates Wipro’s IT, BPO and product engineering services to provide solutions to global enterprises.
“We listened to our customers who were asking for higher level advisory services to complement our world class IT and BPO services. This helps set the agenda for strategic cost reduction, capital efficiency and customer experience in transformation related programs,” said, T K Kurien, president, Wipro Consulting Services (Communication and Media, Global Programs and Strategic Initiatives).
“Clients want industry specific, integrated solutions (Consulting, IT, BPO) delivered using innovative, accelerated approaches that drive measurable improvements in critical metrics such as free cash flow and return on equity,” said, Kirk Strawser.
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy