Kirk Strawser Will Head Wipro Consultancy
Wipro Technologies, the global IT services business of Wipro Limited has announced the appointment of Kirk Strawser as global head for Wipro Consulting Services.
Kirk Strawser has more than 22 years experience in senior leadership roles in the consulting industry including America’s leader CRM for Ernst & Young, LLP, global leader CRM, Capgemini and in his most recent role as president, Consulting Services, Capgemini America.
WCS integrates Wipro’s IT, BPO and product engineering services to provide solutions to global enterprises.
“We listened to our customers who were asking for higher level advisory services to complement our world class IT and BPO services. This helps set the agenda for strategic cost reduction, capital efficiency and customer experience in transformation related programs,” said, T K Kurien, president, Wipro Consulting Services (Communication and Media, Global Programs and Strategic Initiatives).
“Clients want industry specific, integrated solutions (Consulting, IT, BPO) delivered using innovative, accelerated approaches that drive measurable improvements in critical metrics such as free cash flow and return on equity,” said, Kirk Strawser.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner