KLG Systel Solution for Assam PWD
KLG Systel, software development and organization life cycle solutions company has designed Web based Enterprise Project Management Solution for Assam Public Works Department (APWD), using Primavera solutions and Oracle Applications.
The solution will enable APWD to make strategic decisions on resource allocation. It will provide comprehensive information on the projects in an organization, from executive-level summaries to detailed plans. The database employed is Oracle 9i. Budget allocation for solution including Oracle Apps ERP was close to Rs. 9 Cr.
The project management module is designed to provide APWD with an enterprise solution to support planning, scheduling, monitoring, control and reporting of the capital investment process. The project management module for PWD will aid effective management of public asset creation projects, which are being undertaken for the people of Assam. Roads, buildings and bridges are the key business areas being considered for the solution implementation.
Mukesh Arora, CEO, KLG Systel said, “Our solution addresses two key issues- improving performance and enhancing efficiencies which lead to faster project completion each time. I am sure the repository of projects completed will help APWD compete for enhanced fund commitments from the funding agencies, for development of social assets for the people of Assam and effectively contribute towards sustainable economic growth and social equity.”
KLG’s solution will help to understand current resource demands, set priorities, and evaluate long-term staffing requirements. It will result in utilizing skilled resources effectively and productively.
The solution is already being implemented and has gone live. The company has provided training to the personnel using the solution.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses