KLG Systel Solution for Assam PWD
KLG Systel, software development and organization life cycle solutions company has designed Web based Enterprise Project Management Solution for Assam Public Works Department (APWD), using Primavera solutions and Oracle Applications.
The solution will enable APWD to make strategic decisions on resource allocation. It will provide comprehensive information on the projects in an organization, from executive-level summaries to detailed plans. The database employed is Oracle 9i. Budget allocation for solution including Oracle Apps ERP was close to Rs. 9 Cr.
The project management module is designed to provide APWD with an enterprise solution to support planning, scheduling, monitoring, control and reporting of the capital investment process. The project management module for PWD will aid effective management of public asset creation projects, which are being undertaken for the people of Assam. Roads, buildings and bridges are the key business areas being considered for the solution implementation.
Mukesh Arora, CEO, KLG Systel said, “Our solution addresses two key issues- improving performance and enhancing efficiencies which lead to faster project completion each time. I am sure the repository of projects completed will help APWD compete for enhanced fund commitments from the funding agencies, for development of social assets for the people of Assam and effectively contribute towards sustainable economic growth and social equity.”
KLG’s solution will help to understand current resource demands, set priorities, and evaluate long-term staffing requirements. It will result in utilizing skilled resources effectively and productively.
The solution is already being implemented and has gone live. The company has provided training to the personnel using the solution.
- Putting More Intelligence In Business Intelligence
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study