KLG's Power Sector Win
The Punjab and Rajasthan Governments have accepted KLG Systel’s Feeder Renovation program, awarding it the execution of an order worth Rs.240 million.
The program consists of two orders - one from Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd for Rs.190 million and another from Punjab State Electricity Board for Rs.50 million. Involving the use of KLG’s SG61 technology, it consists of reconfiguring 11 KV feeders for areas of Bharatpur for Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, covering 31 feeders that serve 15,000-20,000 consumers in these areas.
The project is expected to take 10 months for completion and result in more reliable power supply by reducing outages and load shedding.
It has also been retained by the Punjab State Electricity Board to carry out meter reading and energy reconciliation of agriculture power consumers for 53000 connections.
“Propelled by its native knowledge of ground level position and an approach relevant to the Indian context, KLG has consciously developed its business model in providing solutions that offer innovation and value addition to this sector,” commented Kumud Goel, Managing Director, KLG Systel Ltd.
KLG had recently won two similar orders worth Rs.72 crores, involving the Jodhpur and Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.
KLG provides IT-based solutions and services for the complete life cycle of electricity including power generation, transmission and distribution. It also provides revenue management services to power utilities, presently serving more than 2 million customers in over 10 cities in India.
- How Make in India Can Lead The World With Disruptive Innovation
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- Talent-Mobility Gap Drives Talent Away: Study
- 6 Key Trends For Artificial Intelligence Powering The Investment Sector
- Five Technologies Changing The Healthcare Sector
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- How IoT Is Disrupting The Logistics Sector
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter