KnoahSoft Harmony 3.0 now PCI Compliant
KnoahSoft, a provider of call recording, quality and performance management software for contact centers, has announced that Harmony 3.0, complies with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards. Harmony 3.0 is a management software for contact centers, which has been enhanced with Advanced Encryption Standard 256-bit encryption to protect recorded and archived data.
Additionally the solution has the ability for clients to move, archive and store end-customer data while also protecting unauthorized access from inside or outside the company. It can also audit trail information that helps trace and block system intrusion attempts and watermark recordings so no tampering of recordings can occur.
"With all of the concerns about security today, particularly after some of the breaches that have compromised the information of so many consumers, it’s important for companies to know that they are working with vendors and suppliers who will safe guard their customers’ information as closely as they would guard their own," said Sri Myneni, CEO of KnoahSoft, Inc. "We’ve worked diligently to ensure that we have the best safeguards available, including those that meet PCI standards, which is critical for today’s IP contact centers."
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- Digiperform Expands In India To Offer Digital Marketing Training
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- Ozonetel Brings AI-Driven Contact Centers; Unveils Roadmap
- Nasscom Believes IT industry Will Perform Better Next Fiscal
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces
- Cos Failing PCI DSS Compliance Are At Greater Cyber Risks
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Contact Centers
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (May 29-Jun3)
- Companies Struggling to Meet GDPR Security Standards