Knowlarity Announces Acquisition Of Smartwards
Cloud telephony company, Knowlarity Communications, has announced the acquisition of Delhi-based Smartwards, a customer engagement platform that simplifies loyalty for local businesses and their customers. As part of the move, Shantanu Mathur and Dhanraj Singh Bisht - the co-founders of Smartwards, will lead the India operations for Knowlarity.
The deal will see Knowlarity integrating the Smartwards product and technology into its own product ecosystem to provide enterprise software solutions to small and medium businesses.
Commenting on the acquisition, Ambarish Gupta, CEO and Founder, Knowlarity said, “We are thrilled to welcome Shantanu, Dhanraj and their team on board at Knowlarity. We look forward to working with the Smartwards team and utilize its expertise. Shantanu and Dhanraj are solid entrepreneurs who are early movers in the space and do not shy away from tackling complicated problems. We look forward to them driving the core communication business in India and utilize their experience in developing more analytical tools.”
In his new role as Country Head, Shantanu Mathur said, “The Smartwards team is very excited and is looking forward to being a part of the Knowlarity family. We share the larger vision of tackling this unique opportunity, not only in India but world over. Our journey in building a strong B2B2C product has been quite fascinating. With Knowlarity, we get the freedom and agility of a start up in a well-established organization.”
Smartwards started operations in 2013 with a team of six people. The company’s proprietary technology enables SMBs to identify, reward, engage customers, in-store and out-of-store. With presence in over 150 locations across 8 cities, Smartwards provided engagement solutions to local businesses, including restaurants, cafes, cinemas, salons and retail outlets.
- CRO Initiatives Lead To Greater Customer Satisfaction: Study
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- CIOs Say, Rapid Innovation Puts CX At Risk: Study
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- Marketing Automation A Growth Driver For EdTech Sector
- Behavioural Economics Optimizing Employee Engagement