Knowlarity Appoints Telecom Veteran Yatish Mehrotra As Its CEO
Cloud communications company Knowlarity has announced the appointment of veteran telecom professional Yatish Mehrotra as its CEO. In his role, Yatish will spearhead the company’s overall business and growth strategy. He will also leverage his extensive domain experience to drive expansion and profitability for Knowlarity.
An alumnus of IIT-BHU, Yatish has over 25 years of experience mainly with telecom operators, holding leadership positions with some of India’s top telecom companies. Before joining Knowlarity, Yatish was the Business Head – Consumer Business at Tata Teleservices Ltd. He has previously been associated with Airtel as the COO of its Karnataka Circle and was heavily involved in the launch of some of the most successful products from the Airtel Brand. He has also worked with Escotel in various roles across the business, marketing, and sales functions.
Yatish Mehrotra, CEO – Knowlarity, added, “In barely a decade since its launch, Knowlarity has established itself as a pioneering market presence, not only in India, but also in various emerging markets across Southeast Asia and the Middle-East. I am excited to join the Knowlarity team and am eagerly looking forward to working with its talented and driven group of professionals. Together, we will continue to create more market-oriented communications solutions and set new benchmarks for technological innovation in the cloud communication industry.”
Knowlarity has aggressively expanded its business footprint within the last year, further strengthening its leadership position within the global cloud communications domain. It is currently the only Indian cloud telephony enterprise listed on AppExchange, the business app store of Salesforce.com, Inc, and is also managing business communications, cloud telephony, and end-user assistance services for the California-based cloud computing enterprise.
With its innovative communications solutions also powering the business operations of several other industry-leading enterprises worldwide, the appointment of a renowned industry stalwart such as Yatish will only accelerate the platform’s growth momentum in the future.
- Healthcare Firms Keen To Invest In Hybrid Cloud, Says Study
- Enterprises Realizing Power Of Autonomous Cloud, Says Oracle's Steve Daheb
- Cryptomining, Ransomware-As-A-Service On The Rise: Study
- Top 10 India Predictions On Cloud initiatives By 2023: IDC
- Train-Hire-Deploy: The Mantra For IT Industry
- India's Telecom Growth To Be Muted In 2019-20: Ind-Ra
- Attrition In Mid-Sized IT Firms Clearly Visible, Says Indeed
- Financial Services And The Cloud: It’s Now or Never
- Talent Shortage, A Key Concern For Organizations: Gartner
- Infor Invests USD 1.5 Bn Ahead of Potential IPO