KONE Selects HP For IT Infrastructure Services
KONE, a leading elevator and escalator company, has selected HP to provide IT infrastructure services under a seven-year agreement.
Under the terms of the agreement, HP will consolidate and maintain servers and local area networks, operate help desks and harmonize desktop computing environments in KONE’s global network, which spans across 50 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific and US.
Pablo Sanchez-Lozano, VP and GM, managed services - Europe, Middle East and Africa, HP said, “This win is another big step for HP as a global IT service provider. We are pleased that KONE is entrusting its IT infrastructure to HP and our capabilities to deliver service excellence and greater IT operations efficiency.”
According to the agreement, almost 100 global information services employees of KONE will move to HP. The transition is expected to be finalized by end of June.
Juho Malmberg, Executive VP, Development and Information Services, KONE said, “Partnering with HP enables us to focus on our core activities and through the economies of scale provided by a globally operating partner, improve our productivity.”
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- 10 Trends Redefining Enterprise IT Infrastructure
- Salesforce And Google Form Strategic Partnership