KONE Selects HP For IT Infrastructure Services
KONE, a leading elevator and escalator company, has selected HP to provide IT infrastructure services under a seven-year agreement.
Under the terms of the agreement, HP will consolidate and maintain servers and local area networks, operate help desks and harmonize desktop computing environments in KONE’s global network, which spans across 50 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific and US.
Pablo Sanchez-Lozano, VP and GM, managed services - Europe, Middle East and Africa, HP said, “This win is another big step for HP as a global IT service provider. We are pleased that KONE is entrusting its IT infrastructure to HP and our capabilities to deliver service excellence and greater IT operations efficiency.”
According to the agreement, almost 100 global information services employees of KONE will move to HP. The transition is expected to be finalized by end of June.
Juho Malmberg, Executive VP, Development and Information Services, KONE said, “Partnering with HP enables us to focus on our core activities and through the economies of scale provided by a globally operating partner, improve our productivity.”
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer