KONE Selects HP For IT Infrastructure Services
KONE, a leading elevator and escalator company, has selected HP to provide IT infrastructure services under a seven-year agreement.
Under the terms of the agreement, HP will consolidate and maintain servers and local area networks, operate help desks and harmonize desktop computing environments in KONE’s global network, which spans across 50 countries in Europe, Asia Pacific and US.
Pablo Sanchez-Lozano, VP and GM, managed services - Europe, Middle East and Africa, HP said, “This win is another big step for HP as a global IT service provider. We are pleased that KONE is entrusting its IT infrastructure to HP and our capabilities to deliver service excellence and greater IT operations efficiency.”
According to the agreement, almost 100 global information services employees of KONE will move to HP. The transition is expected to be finalized by end of June.
Juho Malmberg, Executive VP, Development and Information Services, KONE said, “Partnering with HP enables us to focus on our core activities and through the economies of scale provided by a globally operating partner, improve our productivity.”
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub