Konica Minolta Appoints Daisuke Mori As India MD
Konica Minolta Appoints Daisuke Mori as the new Managing Director of Konica Minolta Business Solution India.
In his career span in Konica Minolta Mori has served many vital roles as he was responsible for handling Sales and Marketing in China and has also served as a chief representative for the Indonesian office where he was influential in solidifying the company’s position. He has also handled various operations in China and South east countries where he has shown a tremendous strength for growing company’s turnover, the company said in a statement.
As the new MD of Konica Minolta Mori will be responsible for the strategic directions, operational executions and overall leadership of the Indian business.
“It is a privilege to be a part of this company; I am delighted and thankful to the KM, Japan management for showing faith & confidence in me by providing an opportunity to lead a team of the fastest growing operations in Konica Minolta worldwide community of more than 150 countries. Konica Minolta has shown a tremendous growth in the Indian market and now has become a dominant technology company to in providing printing solutions. I look forward to use my knowledge and expertise to build a profitable growth and also creates value for various stakeholders including employees, customers and partners. In the coming year, would like to meet as many customers and the partners to understand their challenges and how we can support our customers for mutual growth,” saidMori.
Mori has more than 25 years of experience in the printing industry, he started his career in 1992 at Minolta’s sales division, Japan.
- Data Literacy Is The Next Big Thing For Businesses: Qlik
- Urban Ladder Names Ajit Joshi As President, COO
- Tata Sons Names Aarthi Subramanian As Chief Digital Officer
- Simplifying ERP Even For Entry Level Staff
- GST To Fulfill Its Promise Post Initial Hiccups: Expert
- IFFCO Undertakes a Complete Digital Journey
- Cyber-security Must Focus On The Human Point
- Software Robots To Become A New Normal In The Workplace
- ATM Maker Diebold Sees Demonetization As Big Business Opportunity
- HDS Appoints Sanjay Agrawal As Director - Platforms And Solutions