Kotak Launches Instant Stock Broking Service
Kotak Securities, has launched a stock-broking service named Smart Order for its online clients. The service will help them to take buying and selling decision by providing the rates from the two stock exchanges - BSE or NSE.
The solution searches the combination of price and quantity and endeavors to help the customers in making instant dealing decisions online.
“Till date the online customer had to manually inspect and select the exchange to get a better price for his transaction. This system will help them to get the best quoted price amongst NSE and BSE. Smart Order exploits the price differences to benefit the customer” said, Prasanth Prabhakaran, senior vice president & all India head for broking.
Kotak Securities to install Monitoring Software
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- SBI To Use Blockchain For Smart Contracts
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Most Jobs In Service Sector Offer Flexible Work Opportunities: Study
- PayPal Launches Domestic Operations In India
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 30-Nov 3)