Kotak Launches Instant Stock Broking Service
Kotak Securities, has launched a stock-broking service named Smart Order for its online clients. The service will help them to take buying and selling decision by providing the rates from the two stock exchanges - BSE or NSE.
The solution searches the combination of price and quantity and endeavors to help the customers in making instant dealing decisions online.
“Till date the online customer had to manually inspect and select the exchange to get a better price for his transaction. This system will help them to get the best quoted price amongst NSE and BSE. Smart Order exploits the price differences to benefit the customer” said, Prasanth Prabhakaran, senior vice president & all India head for broking.
Kotak Securities to install Monitoring Software
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner