Kotak Launches Instant Stock Broking Service
Kotak Securities, has launched a stock-broking service named Smart Order for its online clients. The service will help them to take buying and selling decision by providing the rates from the two stock exchanges - BSE or NSE.
The solution searches the combination of price and quantity and endeavors to help the customers in making instant dealing decisions online.
“Till date the online customer had to manually inspect and select the exchange to get a better price for his transaction. This system will help them to get the best quoted price amongst NSE and BSE. Smart Order exploits the price differences to benefit the customer” said, Prasanth Prabhakaran, senior vice president & all India head for broking.
Kotak Securities to install Monitoring Software
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How Firms Can Improve Internal Customer Satisfaction