Kotak Launches Instant Stock Broking Service
Kotak Securities, has launched a stock-broking service named Smart Order for its online clients. The service will help them to take buying and selling decision by providing the rates from the two stock exchanges - BSE or NSE.
The solution searches the combination of price and quantity and endeavors to help the customers in making instant dealing decisions online.
“Till date the online customer had to manually inspect and select the exchange to get a better price for his transaction. This system will help them to get the best quoted price amongst NSE and BSE. Smart Order exploits the price differences to benefit the customer” said, Prasanth Prabhakaran, senior vice president & all India head for broking.
Kotak Securities to install Monitoring Software
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game
- Google Likely To Launch Mobile Payment Service In India
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- Office Automation Is The New Smart Investment
- How Swiggy Uses Cloud To Connect Customers
- Evolving Threat from Botnets, IoT Zombies