Kotak Securities to install Monitoring Software
Kotak Securities Ltd. is considering the installation of Active Performance Monitoring Software developed by Australia based company, End-End Software.
Kotak Securities is an affiliate of Kotak Mahindra Bank and an institutional business division and distribution arm of the Kotak Mahindra Group. The company, primarily covers secondary market broking and caters to the needs of foreign and Indian institutional investors in Indian equities.
“With the installation of the Active Performance Monitoring software, Kotak Securities hopes to improve efficiency and response time. The software will assist with the reliable delivery of information and data on disrupted applications, so that the IT department can pinpoint problems and action the appropriate response within minutes,” says Narayanan Krishnan, Head Security Services of Mind Craft Software P. Ltd., who are the Indian distributors for End-End Software.
Giving details on the functioning of the software Krishnan said, “an important part of performance management is knowing the level of service required by the business and the current performance in business terms, which is achieved by collecting and processing performance metrics from several sources. The End-End Software will obtain and provide the performance metrics that enables the isolation of performance problems and tune overall system performance.”
In short, “Performance management is the measurement, analysis, optimisation, and procurement of computing resources in order to provide an agreed level of service to the organisation and its end users,” said Krishnan.
End-End Software was recently installed across the entire IT infrastructure of Asian Development Bank, where it provides a transaction-based monitoring view of distributed applications from the actual end-userýs perspective and address performance inconsistencies immediately. At ADB, the End-End Software captures exceptional information that warns of impending system problems, reporting on the transaction details required to intelligently resolve them.
- Nasscom Believes IT industry Will Perform Better Next Fiscal
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Workplace Culture Drives Company‚Äôs Financial Performance
- Performance-Health Balance Important For Business Success
- Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Farms‚ÄČof‚ÄČthe Future
- Flash: An Enabler For IT Transformation In India
- 58 Indian Cos In 2017 Forbes ‚ÄėGlobal 2000‚Äô List
- 7 Email Marketing Metrics For Better Performance
- Milliseconds Are Critical in Online Retail
- Network Visibility Is Vital For Combatting Attacks