KPIT Adopts Cadence AMS Kit
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd has adopted the Cadence AMS Methodology Kit to help its analog mixed-signal (AMS) designers simplify the application of Cadence technology. AMS design is a key component in consumer and wireless electronics.
“We were looking for a proven design methodology that would enable seamless tape-outs with shorter, more predictable design cycles. The Cadence AMS Methodology enables us to provide innovative product- and systems-engineering solutions, across semiconductors and automotive, industrial electronics, at optimal costs and faster time to market,” said Kishor Patil, CEO & MD, KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd.
“We are confident that the Cadence AMS Methodology Kit will help KPIT Cummins increase their levels of design productivity by accelerating first-pass silicon success,” said Himanshu Singh, Executive Director - India & SAARC, Cadence Design Systems, India.
Based on the Virtuoso custom design platform, the kit links to the Encounter digital IC design platform and the Incisive functional verification platform. Its components address challenges affecting the predictability and risk of AMS design, such as fragmented analog, digital, and verification design processes; parasitic effects in AMS; multiple power supplies; and AMS design migration and reuse.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- HPE Closes $8.8 Billion Micro Focus Spin-Off
- GST, A Mixed Bag For E-Commerce: DesiDime.com CEO
- Internet of Things, Mango Pickles And You!
- IoT Adds Fuel To Smart Cities’ Engine
- 5 Emerging Enterprise Tech Trends For 2017
- For Microsoft Mixed Reality Is The Next Big Thing
- Cameras Are Getting Powerful And Running Analytics
- Pokémon Go: Is The Future About Augmented Reality Or Mental Illness?
- Brexit: A Mixed Bag For Indian IT Sector