KPIT Attains Microsoft Gold Certificate
KPIT Cummins Infosystems, a global IT consulting organization has been added in the Microsoft Gold Certified Partners list. It has acquired the Gold Certified Status with competencies in Custom Development and Microsoft Business Solutions.
As a Certified partner, KPIT will enhance the technological and managerial value to its projects. Along with Microsoft Tech Supports, it assists in providing Line of Business and Business Intelligence solutions to customers to get the most out of Microsoft Technologies in manufacturing, financial services and technology manufacturing verticals.
Girish Wardadkar, President and Executive Director, KPIT said, “As one of an elite group of Microsoft Gold certified partners, KPIT has proven its technical expertise and success in impressive implementations of Microsoft technologies. This endorses our belief in creating a Certified and Qualified Development environment for delivering reliable quality software solutions”.
It has passed the highest level of requirements from Microsoft, which includes a combination of customer referrals and Microsoft certified employee base with expertise in relevant technologies. Microsoft Gold partners demonstrate the most robust, efficient and scalable implementations of Microsoft technologies in established enterprise customer deployments or on site Microsoft assessment.
The Certified partners are independent companies offering industry leading technology to their clients through consulting, development, deployment, help desk support, hosting services, training and many more.
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- Starbucks Brews Up Digital Transformation With Microsoft Azure
- Facebook Updates Workplace To Woo Business Consumers
- Microsoft, Amazon, India’s Top Employers: Randstad
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem